Chapter 20 - Don't Let Go

"Yah~" Melissa pouted making Young-Soo laugh and pull her closer to him. You and Jimin glanced at each other watching the two while making barfing gestures at one another. It had been three months since you set Melissa and Young-Soo up together and, now they were a happy couple. Young-Soo moved on from you and you were happy that he had someone who could return his feelings unlike yourself.

"I get that this is supposed to be a double date but, could you guys like stop. Even ____ and I don't do that in public." Jimin said while laughing lightly at them blushing in embarrassment.

"Anyways, we should talk to your parents about that." You said referring to the arranged marriage.

"I think they'll understand. I mean I found someone I love and she feels the same way so, they shouldn't be too upset." Young-Soo smiled at Melissa as she rolled her eyes in slight amusement.

"Plus, she can actually cook real food. My cooking abilities extend from making ramen to scrambled eggs." You said making a self-deprecating joke.

"Well, atleast my girlfriend makes a darn good bowl of cereal." Jimin smiled as you rolled your eyes and shoved him lightly. Afterwards all of you headed to Young-Soo's house to speak with his parents about the marriage.

"Eomma!" Young-Soo's voice bounced off the walls inside the house.

"What is it?" She asked as she wiped her hands on her apron walking out of the kitchen.

"We need to talk, it's about the marriage." He said as he pulled a nervous Melissa beside him, holding her hand tightly. She nodded looking at Melissa thoroughly as all of you took a seat in the living room. Lots of arguing and pleading had worn out Young-Soo's mother making her give in.

"Fine, the marriage is off but, just because I let you off this time doesn't mean I'll be just as nice next time." She teased him.

"Eomma!" Young-Soo flung himself on his mother making her laugh and pat his back.

"Yah, stop acting like a little kid you're almost an adult!" She said lightly hitting his arm. He smiled happily as he slid back into his seat squeezing Melissa into a bear hug.

"Y-Young-Soo. Can't...Breath." She stuttered as she pushed him off of her. He smiled apologetically and pecked her on the cheek.

"Okay, lovebirds get a room would you?" You asked laughing at Melissa's face turn red.

"I'll tell your father about this later when he gets home." Young-Soo's mother said as she went back to the kitchen. Things had begun to go back to the normal peace it was, making you smile with relief.

-Time skip to Senior Graduation-

You smiled as you walked down the stage and sat next to Jimin and all your other friends. You placed the diploma in your lap, the small silver clip gleaming in the light from the window.

"Hey, congrats." Jae-Hwa strode over to you smiling softly as you smiled warmly back. The Jae-Hwa that stood before you was the real Jae-Hwa, the beautiful and kind girl that was kidnapped by a crazed family when she was young. The Jae-Hwa that had tormented you was an escaped convict who was extremely deranged. She just so happened to also be the child of the people who kidnapped the real Jae-Hwa. They had kidnapped Jae-Hwa thinking she was their daughter who had recently run away from home after a small tantrum since they both looked near identical. Jae-Hwa had been reunited with her family not too long ago and the fake Jae-Hwa was arrested.

"It's great to have you back." You grinned as she nodded and headed back to her seat. Myung-Hee was also glad to have her real sister back.

"Park Jimin." The principal's voice was loud and clear as he named off more students. Jimin winked at you before heading up to the stage to receive his diploma. He came back giving you his famous eye smile and pecked you on the lips quickly. Soon the ceremony had ended and students and parents waited to be dismissed. Jimin had excused himself to the bathroom a few minutes prior and was now on stage standing next to the principal who patted his shoulder. The principal stepped to the side and Jimin stood in front of the podium to speak.

"I have a special announcement to make. My one and only, ____ I love you. A lot, and I want to make this moment one you will never forget." Jimin took the microphone and walked down the stage as he said this. He came to where you were sitting and grabbed his diploma tipping it to the side and something had slipped into his palm. He propped himself onto one knee making you gasp as he started to speak again.

"____, will you marry me?" He asked sweetly his eyes gleaming with delight as he held up the silver ring with a small diamond on top.

"Don't ask such a stupid question. Of course I will." You said making him chuckle as he slipped the ring on your finger. Your eyes stung but, you held the tears back as you hugged Jimin tightly. Everyone clapped and you could hear Young-Soo and BTS cheering for Jimin from behind you.

-Time skip to the wedding a year later-

A/N: You can play the music now~~

"Do I look okay?" You asked Pheona frantically who had flown in from the states for your wedding.

"Yes, for the billionth time you look absolutely stunning so will you hush!" She snapped at you as she continued to lace the small flowers into your hair. Melissa had been equally nervous since Young-Soo had proposed to her a few days after graduation and you and her would have a joint wedding.

"Buddy!" She whined as she squirmed in her dress. "If you really love me don't make me do this!"

"You're just gonna have to suck it up because whether you like it or not Young-Soo isn't going to stoop down to kiss you. I'm going to suffer too so you're suffering with me." You smiled grimly as you strapped on the heels. She whined yet again before you had your bridesmaids hold her down and you put the high heels on her. Pheona laughed as she put the last flower in your hair.

"My work here is done!" Pheona sighed as she flopped onto the couch after doing your hair and makeup as well as Melissa's. Soon you and Melissa were walking down the aisle, as you were clinging onto your father's arm tightly. Melissa on the other hand was grabbing onto Jin's arm since her father and mother were unable to attend and since he volunteered to walk her down the aisle. Pink and red rose petals scattered in front of you as you stood next to a gaping Jimin and a teary-eyed Young-Soo.

"I do." Jimin smiled as he held your hands and looked into your eyes with a dreamy gaze. Soon all of you had said all your vows and had put on the wedding ring.

"I announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest smiled.

Jimin leaned down his warmth breath on your face as he pressed his lips on yours. He smiled as he kissed you and pulled you closer.

"I love you so, don't let go."

~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~

A/N: This fanfic has come to an end, thank you so much for reading!! I will be adding two or four little chapters that go into depth about what happens later on or if you want I'll do different point of views so please comment! I will be starting a new fanfic and it will be a Namjoon X Reader so please wait! I love all of you lovely readers so much and thank you again for supporting me so much!! 안녕~