Bonus Chapter 1

~3 years after the wedding~

"WHY DON'T YOU TRY GIVING BIRTH?!" Melissa shrieked as she started to grip his hand harder and sink her nails into his skin. Young-Soo smiled painfully as he tried to calm her down.

"Just a little more, Mrs. Kim!" The nurse and doctor encouraged as they started to get towels ready for the baby.

"Our child will be a blessing." Young-Soo cooed as Melissa glared at him with fury in her eyes.

"A BLESSING THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM KILLING YOU, KIM YOUNG-SOO!" She screamed as the cry of a baby resonated through the room.

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim! You have a pair of twins! A beautiful baby girl and handsome baby boy!" The doctor exclaimed happily as he held up the two babies in a towel.

A/N: ArE yOU asSuMInG mY chILdReN's GeNDeR?? Lmao I'm sorry pls continue~~

Melissa had passed out after giving birth murmuring curse words as she slept. While Young-Soo waited for the doctor and nurse to check if the children had been born without any defects. As Young-Soo waited he called you and Jimin informing you that Melissa had given birth to twins.

"Jinjja?!" You squealed thinking of how cute they would be.

"Now, little Hanuel will have some playmates." Jimin chuckled as Hanuel made incomprehensive sounds as she tried to speak. After talking for a few minutes the doctor came back announcing they were healthy and that Melissa and the children could be discharged in a day or two.

"It's almost your first birthday, Hanuel." Jimin smiled as Hanuel gripped his finger with her small hand.

"Time sure flies." You sighed watching Hanuel giggle at Jimin making weird faces.

~A few days later~

"Aigoo, are you sure you're alright wifey." Young-Soo teased as he saw Melissa stumble a bit when walking so, he wrapped his arm around her waist as support for her as they left the hospital.

"Well, sorry I bore, not just one but, two of your children so, my body isn't going to be like that of an Olympic athlete's right now." She shot back rolling her eyes.

"Sorry, I forgot that you bruise like a banana." Young-Soo chuckled as he pecked her lips. They walked around a bit having the twins sleeping peacefully in the stroller as they took in the scenery.

Bzzt

Young-Soo pulled out his phone to see a invite from Jimin to Hanuel's first birthday party. Melissa was a bit reluctant to go since handling children wasn't something she was good at, despite her having her own children now.

~Hanuel's Birthday Party~

"____! GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME." Melissa screeched as Hanuel started pulling on her hair and drooling a bit.

"Hehe, sorry she got bored of pulling on mine and Jimin's so, she likes meeting new people." You laughed as you took Hanuel from Melissa's lap. Young-Soo cradled Amber in his arms as he rocked her back and forth after giving her some milk. Mark had fallen asleep in Jin's lap after he was playing with him so he was careful not to move around too much.

"Amber and Mark are the cutest twins ever. I wonder if they have any telepathic twin powers..." Taehyung said as he looked at the two.

"Would you give it a rest, hyung?" Jungkook groaned as everyone rolled their eyes.

"Cake is ready!" Young-Soo called from the kitchen. Everyone sang to Hanuel as Hoseok spread some cream on her cheek making her giggle with delight.

Later at night after the kids were put to sleep, everyone was in the living room having a lively chat about the good and bad times in the past.

"Ah, one more thing before I go." Jungkook announced.

"So, um, I proposed to Talia and she said, yes!" He smiled happily showing his bunny teeth.

"Really? Wow, Congratulations, Kookie!" Jimin smiled as he patted his back.

"The wedding is next week so don't miss it!" He smiled as he shut the front door behind him.

"Time for bed~" Jimin smiled sweetly as he picked you up bridal style and carried you upstairs.

~###~###~###~###~###~###~###~

A/N: Just a little peek at everyone either getting married or having kids~~ Hoped you guys enjoyed! 안녕~