Chapter 19 - Blind Date

"Y-Young-Soo..." You stammered in his grasp.

"This is such a cliche, huh?" Young-Soo sighed.
"Two guys fighting over one girl. I already know who you like and, still I cling onto you..."

"Young-Soo..." You said softly.

"I was selfish and, I hurt you and--" You stopped him from talking by clamping your hand over his mouth as you sat up.

"Stop it." You breathed shakily. He slowly nodded as you lifted your hand from his mouth. You couldn't stand how he was putting the blame on himself when it was out of his control.

"Stop blaming yourself, when it was my fault." You whimpered as your eyes started to sting again.

"____, I love you but...You love Jimin and, I'm not going to let my feelings get in the way of our friendship." He smiled weakly as he hugged you letting his chin rest on your shoulder as you did the same.

"Young-Soo if you start crying I'm going to cry too." You whined as you felt his tears hit your shoulder.

Somehow you ended up passing out in Young-Soo's bed after the two of you talked for a few hours. You woke up to see Young-Soo sleeping peacefully next to you. He shifted his body around so that he was facing you and you guessed he was doing it subconsciously but, he pulled you closer so that he was cuddling you.

"Young-Soo, wake up." You tried pulling his arms apart to escape but, he held his grasp firm. "Young-Soo, let me go!" You whisper-screamed which made him scrunch up his face at the loud sound.

"Mm, five more minutes..." He spoke in a groggy tone his voice hoarse.

"Young-Soo!" You said loudly enough for him to finally wake up. His eyes popped open as he processed what was going on and immediately let you go as he blushed profusely.

"M-Mian." He said before rushing to the bathroom. You laughed and got dressed as you did your morning routine and made breakfast.

"Good morning, dear." Young-Soo's mother said warmly as she sat at the dining table. You placed a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and French toast in front of her as well as a glass of orange juice.

"Wow, you're even a great cook! I knew that you'd be every mother-in-law's dream daughter-in-law~" She said popping another spoonful of eggs in her mouth.

"Thank you." You smiled as you served Young-Soo's dad and Young-Soo when he had gotten downstairs.

"Since we're all here there's something we have to tell you two." Young-Soo's mother said as she took a seat next to her husband in the living room across from you and Young-Soo.
You mentally groaned knowing it would be something about the marriage.

"We've decided that since we want you two to get married sooner you'll be graduating this year. We have already found some tutors to help you get the credits you need without having to go to school for another year." Young-Soo's mother explained as Young-Soo's father added in other details.

"So, in conclusion one month after you graduate will be the wedding and you'll already be engaged the month prior." She said cheerfully.

"Nae." The both of you said in unison.

Time passed by again and Jimin was back from his tour. You spent all the time you could with him as the day where you had to break up with him neared.

"Aish!" Jimin yelled out of frustration.

"What's wrong?" You look at him worried since you were just cuddling with him and he suddenly yelled.

"Ah, sorry, it's just I really thought I could find someone who could possibly stop the wedding." He said biting on the inside of his cheek.

"You really don't have to Jimin..." You said softly.

"But I have to so, that Young-Soo can marry someone he loves instead of a forced marriage. Also, for you because I don't want to lose you again." He said distressed.

"Maybe, one of my friends can help us?" You asked curiously.

"Blind date?" He suggested.

"Hm, I think I know someone who has a compatible personality with him." You said.

"Nice, who is it?"

"Ah, her name's Melissa, she's really nice." You smiled as you dialed her number. After chatting with your friend, well more like black mailing her, she finally agreed to go on the date. A few hours later she came to your house nervous and a tad irritated with you.

She wore a white T-shirt under a gray hoodie with a pair of black jeans and, white sneakers on

"Yay, you came!" You squealed as you pranced towards your friend.

"Well, not like I had much of a choice." She sighed. After entering the house you introduced Melissa to BTS and later on brought her to the cafe she would be meeting Young-Soo at.

"Young-Soo!" You smiled as you dragged Melissa along with you. "This is my friend, Melissa. Now you two have fun, okay? Bye!"
You dashed out of the cafe before Melissa could change her mind and before Young-Soo could respond.

"H-hey." Melissa said shyly.

"Hi, I'm Young-Soo if you didn't know already." He smiled, gesturing for her to take a seat.

"Sorry, you're stuck with me for awhile now." Melissa laughed lightly.

The date continued smoothly except for a few bumps here and there when things got too awkward but, they ended up exchanging phone numbers and agreed to see each other again.

When Melissa came back you bombarded her with questions as to how the date went making her tell you everything. You were glad when you found out that things went well between them and told Jimin about it later on.

~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~

Young-Soo really did like
reader-chan! (º º)
Will Melissa come to save Jimin
and reader-chan's relationship??
Find out next time on
Don't Let Go!
안녕~