Chapter 12 - Lost In A Maze

A/N: Did you see what I did there? *wiggles eyebrows* Haha okay onward to the story!

You blinked and opened your eyes to see a tired Jimin groaning as he climbed out of bed in which a furious Jin was scolding for oversleeping. You got out of Jimin's bed as Jin scolded you as well since you overslept and didn't make it to school on time. You apologized and hurried to your room to put on your uniform and catch a taxi to school.

"I'm sorry for coming late!" You bowed to Miss Gyeong as you hurried to your seat. She sighed and continued with the lesson as everyone groans after hearing about a test next class. You noticed that there was someone missing from the class, Jae-Hwa. You were glad she wasn't at school but a little worried that she might get into trouble with the principal for getting arrested.

Wait. Why should I care? She did try to kill me so why am I even worrying for someone like her? Ugh, snap out of it  ____!

You let out a heavy sigh but your mood lifted after you saw that it was lunchtime so you could relax a bit and talk to Jimin and the others. You got out of you're seat and headed over to Jimin as he collected his textbooks from inside his desk. He smiled at you and headed to his locker as he placed everything in there and the both of you walked to the cafeteria.

When you only had a few minutes left of class your teacher gave you the free time to do whatever you wanted to. Your phone had buzzed and you slipped it out of the pocket of your bag to check what it was.

From: ♪๑ᴖYoung-Sooᴖ๑♪
Hey, meet me at the the coffee
shop near your school I need to
talk to you.
|Dismiss|  |Reply|

You: Okay class is almost over so I'll head over soon.

♪๑ᴖYoung-Sooᴖ๑♪: Alright, annyeong~
~\(≧▽≦)/~

You: Bye~ (๑•́⌄•́)੭✧

After school you came to the coffee shop Young-Soo instructed you to go to. You found him sitting in a booth tapping his fingers on his cup of coffee as he constantly checked his phone. You sat across from him as he looked up from his phone and smiled brightly.

"Hey, so what did you want to talk about?" You asked as you ordered an iced latte.

"Well, I have a favor I'd ask you but... No, nevermind it's nothing." You were persistent and didn't give up on asking him what it was.

"Oh c'mon don't be like that. Really, what is it? I want to help as much as I can." His eyes lit up but they became dark again when he looked at you.

"I, I really can't do that to you. There's no going back if you do agree to this. And anyways it's too risky and I don't want to tie you down." He says as he looks outside the window.

"Do you really think that's gonna scare me away? You know what if you don't tell me what I can do to help I might as well go say 'hi' to your parents!" You threatened.

"Arraseo, Arraseo. Remember those 'parties' my parents throw?" You sighed and nodded.

"They found a girl and now they're forcing you to marry her, right? And now you need my help to convince your parents to stop this whole arranged marriage thing?" You asked with quite the confidence in your assumption.

"Well, you got half of it right." Young-Soo said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Here's your drink, Miss." You were about to thank the waitress when cold coffee and ice cubes splattered all over your uniform and face. You wiped your eyes and looked up to see a smirking Jae-Hwa as Young-Soo stared at her in disbelief. He was half in shock that she was even here, and half in shock that she did that to you so suddenly.

First, why aren't you in jail? Second, what is wrong with you?! And lastly, Leave. Me. Alone. Ugh! Why do you always have to pop up everywhere I go?! You thought to yourself.

You were on the verge of snapping so you didn't dare open your mouth, because you knew that once you started you wouldn't be able to stop. You just got up and told Young-Soo that you'd go home to change and see him at his house later. Which of course Jae-Hwa returned glares and annoyed twitches for knowing where Young-Soo lived. Young-Soo nodded and called a taxi to take you home as he told Jae-Hwa to go home and leave you alone.

"Oppa~ Why are you even hanging out with her? You had way more fun with me didn't you?" Jae-Hwa pouted.

"Aish! Leave me alone will you?! I'm done with you! I never want to see you ever again for the rest of my life! All you've ever done is cause me pain, and brought trouble into my life! Why do you always have to desperately cling onto me?! You were the one who threw me away, so why do you want me back?!" Young-Soo had snapped and let out all his emotions he had kept in. He had spoke so loudly the whole shop was silent except for his footsteps as he stormed out of the building. You could see the pain and anger in his eyes and as he passed by you he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of there as well.

Young-Soo got into the taxi he had called earlier as he gestured his head for you to get in too. You sat silently in the taxi not wanting to anger him anymore than he already was. You just stared out the window hoping the taxi driver wouldn't try to strike up a conversation, to your relief he didn't. When you got out of the car you expected to be at your house but instead absorbed your unfamiliar surroundings. Young-Soo opened the gate and went ahead into the mansion which you only assumed to be his. You were amazed at how beautiful the front yard was, it looked like the garden in the backyard of your house.

As you walked up the steps into the mansion you were greeted by several maids and servants who seemed to have already expected Young-Soo's arrival. When you walked inside you were so awed by how gorgeous everything was you forgot you weren't in your own home and in someone else's. You began to wander around the mansion and after awhile you got lost so you tried to find Young-Soo but failed miserably. As you turned a corner you thought you had reached freedom but instead you saw a large painting of a woman, man, and a little boy. You thought it was a family portrait and observed it for awhile before a shadow caught your attention in the corner of your eye.

You turned quickly but the shadow disappeared out of sight already. You sighed and started to walk again.

I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole and now I'm inside some bizarre world. Kinda reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I just hope I can escape.

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Oh no! Our poor
reader-chan's peaceful
days are over! (^)
I can't believe Jae-Hwa!
Why can't she leave
reader-chan alone?
Find out more next time on
Don't Let Go!
안녕~
________________________
A/N:Sorry there wasn't too much Jimin in this chapter! I'll make sure to put more of him and the rest of BTS in the next chapter! Thank you for reading~~