Chapter 8 - Happy Birthday!

"Of course, but this time I'd like to keep our relationship a secret so I won't get harassed by Jae-Hwa and so you don't have to worry about me too much." You couldn't help but shift around in your seat just thinking about it.

"Alright, it's for the best after all." Jimin smiled as he squeezed your hand. You looked up at him smiling, getting the bubbly feeling you always do around him.

- Present Day -

It's been about two weeks since Jimin has been discharged from the hospital and midterms were right around the corner. You slumped down in your chair as you heard the final bell ring out. You yawned and sat up to check what time it was.

"Ugh, kill me now..." You mumbled under your breath as you got up to see Jae-Hwa waiting at the door.

"Looks like Jimin is mine now. Officially. You did the right thing, ____. Or else I would've poured my wrath all over you." She sneered and flipped her hair before humming in 'victory'.

You smirked at her and chuckled to yourself before leaving as well. As you were walking you got a text from Jimin.

From:♡~Jimin~♡
Hey Jagiya!~♡ I just finished up practice so I'll head home soon! I miss you and I'll be going to
school again tomorrow!
|Dismiss|  |Reply|

You: Ok I'm just walking home right now I'll make you something to eat when you and the guys get home!

♡~Jimin~♡: Alrighty, I have something to give you later so wait for me! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

You: Okie dokie! I'll see you later~(˘•ω•˘)

You turned off your phone as you walked down the street you were currently living at. You walked and admired the scenery until you bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying any attention to where I was going!" You quickly apologized until you noticed who it was.

It was a tall boy with dark brown hair, wearing glasses, a grey sweater, some black pants, and black converse.

He looked up at you and gave you a faint smile

"I'm sure you don't remember who I am, but you'll find out soon enough."

You looked up at him confused and your head started to ache as more memories started to flood back. You felt dizzy and your vision started to blur as everything went black and you fell to the ground.

"____! ____! Oh god what did I do?! I knew I shouldn't have came here!"

The voice slowly faded and it was as if you fell into a deep sleep. You had odd dreams just like before but now with that boy only a younger version of him. A memory started playing.