Chapter 15 - Safe?

As you were about to swing you're leg back and kick the person in their nether region, you heard Young-Soo yell for Jae-Hwa to stop as he came running towards you.

"Let her go." Young-Soo growled as he grabbed the person's arms and threw them off of you. You grabbed your wrists and rubbed the area where the guy held it and Young-Soo stood in front of you. Jae-Hwa just glared at you and Young-Soo as she left with the mysterious guy following behind her. You couldn't get a clear look at him, but all you knew was that he had a distinctive scar under his right jaw when he turned.

"Geez, ____ if you can't protect yourself when someone else isn't around what do you think will happen when no one shows up, huh?" Young-Soo sighed heavily as he wore a worried expression.

"Hey, just to let you know I can protect myself fine it's just that, that random guy is stronger than me. I could probably put Jae-Hwa in a headlock though." You defended yourself as you smirked smugly on the remark about Jae-Hwa.

"Alright, but next time when someone grabs you like that try flipping them over or if you can't try to push them against a nearby wall." Young-Soo gave you a mini self-defense lesson as you nodded.

When both of you got home, BTS was all ready for their flight as they waited for you to get home. You hugged everyone goodbye and wished them luck on their tour as Jimin stressed how Young-Soo had to watch out for Jae-Hwa. You were sad they had to leave all of a sudden but, happy they had become even more successful.

"Jagiya, I'm going to miss you so much." He said as he kissed you passionately not caring that the others were nearby. You blushed profusely but, kissed him back making all the bystanders gawk at the two of you. All of the guys just stared in complete shock while Jin covered Jungkook's eyes saying this was too mature for him to see. Everyone laughed and all of you climbed into the van as you guys made you're way to Incheon International Airport.

After you had bid all of them goodbye Young-Soo called a taxi and took both of you home. You couldn't help but feel lonely already even though Jimin had just left. Young-Soo had noticed and decided to take you to the park and buy you some hot chocolate on the way.

"Thanks." You said as you cautiously sipped the piping hot beverage. Young-Soo nodded and pulled out his phone putting on a song that was very familiar to you.

A/N: You can play the music now~~ (it's at the top)

You watched the sunset as the melody played alongside the sinking sun in the horizon. As the song came to an end nostalgia and a few more memories flooded back into your head. You sighed as you tossed your empty cup in the trashcan and was suprised to find Young-Soo ruffling your hair when you went to sit back down. He chuckled as you fixed your hair and he left to answer a call from his parents. Darkness started to envelope the park as you sat staring at the sky, stars slowly twinkling and light poles flicked on.

"Don't make this hard for me." You heard the same voice from before and immediately tried to escape. You were a bit too late and he covered your mouth as you felt a sharp pain in your neck like a needle was being stuck in it. Everything became dark as you reached out your hand at Young-Soo who had his back facing you and soon after his figure disappeared and you shut your eyes.

-/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/-

"So I'll get her tomorrow night same time?" A man's voice said a bit distant.

"Yeah, she's all yours but, she might not be in the best condition when you get her." Someone snickered.

"Tch, this brat...I better not regret doing this." The man seemed to be walking away since shoes were tapping on the floor.

"I'll send you all the money for this in about a week I--"

"No, you're going to give it to me right now. I didn't chase this stupid girl around for two weeks not to get paid." A familiar husky voice had hissed.

"Hul, this guy...Whatever here's most of it I'll get the rest when we get on the train in a few hours, okay?"

"Arraseo. But, uh, are you seriously going to sell off this chick to some shady guy?"

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. Depends on how bad I want to get rid of her."

Things started to click and the clockworks in your head started spinning again as you regained consciousness. You tried to open your eyes to look around but, all you saw was black. You tried to move your hands and legs but, they didn't budge so, you tried to call for help. You couldn't make a peep and your lips wouldn't move. You tried to stand up and ended up making something drop and crash on the ground alerting the two people to investigate.

"She woke up. Ugh, y'know you could have just made your life a whole lot easier if you didn't wake up just yet."

Jae-Hwa, it has to be her.

Before you could do anything else you felt arms wrap around your body as someone flung you over their shoulder and moved you to what seemed to be a different room. And of course, everything went black, again.

-\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\--\-

As your eyes opened and you could see for the first time in hours, you noticed you weren't anywhere you imagined to be. You were laying in a pretty comfortable bed and it seems like nobody harmed you since you were wearing the same clothes and the ropes and blindfold were off. You looked around absorbing the environment and made sure you didn't have any injuries on your body. Luckily there were none except a small bandage that covered what you supposed to be the needle puncture on your neck. You guessed you were in some sort of hotel since there were business cards, a pen, and notepad with the hotel name printed on it on the nightstand.

"Ah, good morning." A man stepped out of what looked like the bathroom dressed in a suit and neatly groomed hair. You immediately scurried to one corner of the bed you were laying in and put your hands up in defense. The man chuckled as he pulled out a police badge and slid it across the bed for you to examine. You picked it up carefully and your eyes widened when you saw that it was Officer Lee from the police station.

"It seems that you were part of a human trafficking plan by a girl of the name Jae-Hwa. Sound familiar?"

"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"~.~"

Aww, Jimin is going to be
away for half a year!! 〒△〒
Jae-Hwa is capable of
anything, and now even
more dangerous!!
Will Young-Soo be enough
protection and will Jae-Hwa
be put to justice?
Find out next time on
Don't Let Go!
안녕~