Bonus Chapter 4 (Final)

Jimin smiled making his eyes disappear just as they did the first time you met him. Only this time they shut for good. His white and gray hair was sprawled all over the hospital bed as you laid in the one next to his. You had grown old and brittle and so did he. Hanuel got married as well as Amber and Mark, now all with their own families.

"I love you, ____." Jimin sighed as his grip on your hand became limp and he passed.

"Appa!" Hanuel cried as her husband hugged her and her son did the same.

"Take care of my dear grandson, Hanuel. And you take care of my precious daughter, you hear?" You commanded weakly.

"Nae, eomma." Hanuel sniffed as she squeezed your hand.

"Your wish is my command." Hanuel's husband smiled through tears.

"At least I can rest in peace now." You sighed as everything faded.

~~~

"Jagi!"

"Yah! Park ____!" Someone whined your name.

"Ah, wae?" You groaned as you rubbed your eyes.

"Oh, just open your eyes already."

"Okay, okay." You blinked your eyes as the bright light seeped into your pupils. The sky was a bright blue with winged creatures flying about. The ground was glistening pearls and in other areas it was just puffy white clouds. The glass buildings were shining in the sun and looked as if they were made of diamond. Jimin stood before you, much younger like when he used to perform, smiling like an idiot. Large white wings stretched from his back and a thin halo floated on top of his head, complementing his all white clothing.

"Yah, you made me wait a full..." He thought for a moment and continued speaking. "...3 minutes and 22 seconds!"

"Oh, please. I was saying goodbye to our family and even after death you're still the same." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm not the only one." Jimin shot back.

"BUDDYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" You turned around to see a ball of white hurling towards you not, like there was much contrast in the slight shades of white. Melissa laid on the ground next to you laughing hysterically as Pheona squeezed you in a hug.

"You were so cute with all your little wrinkles." Pheona said a bit disappointed with your change in appearance after entering the after life.

"What do you mean, I looked like a hag." You retorted.

"Well, you my hag." Jimin teased as you glared at him.

"Where are the others?" You looked around as you asked the two.

"Young-Soo is probably sleeping. Not sure about the others though." Melissa shrugged.

"Hm, I think Taehyung is out with Hoseok. Namjoon and Jin are probably grocery shopping and Yoongi sleeping." Jimin recalled.

"What about Jungkook?"

"Here I am." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck as his wings flapped awkwardly.

"Guess you aren't the golden maknae if you can't escape death." Talia cooed behind Jungkook making him jump.

"Yah, don't do that. I might look young but doesn't mean I'm not old on the inside." He patted his chest as he scolded her.

"Aigoo, is the little baby upset that his wife is right?" You smirked as he scrunched up his face.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Aigoo, our poor Hanuel." Jimin sighed looking into what looked like a large glass shard. Hanuel was crying along side with her husband and son.

"Ah, poor things." Your father said behind you making you startled.

"Appa!" You hugged him as you did the same with your mother.

"My little baby is all grown up now~~" Your father teased pinching your cheeks.

"Yeah, your 93 year old baby." You said sarcastically making him chuckle.

"Well, now that all of you are here. Let's begin the feast!" Your parents smile leading the way to a dining hall.

"Ah, the youngsters have arrived." Jin nudged Yoongi as he looked up from his nap. Everyone greeted each other happily as everyone dug in and conversed.

"Oh, I almost forgot. We are permitted to visit our human family and friends once a month so if you'd like you can visit Hanuel and her family." Jin recalled as he continued to eat.

"Is it alright if we go now?" You asked anxiously.

"Of course. Just remember they can't see or hear us." He reminded.

"Okie dokie~" You sang out. "Kaja!" You smiled as you turned to Jimin.

"Let's go." He squeezed your hand as the both of you lifted into the air.

"Don't ever let me go, okay?"

The End

~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~*^*~

A/N: *cries* This fanfic has officially come to an end 〒△〒 Thank you so much for supporting it and thanks for all the votes and comments~~
Please do look forward to more fanfics! I've already started one if you haven't noticed so please go check it out~~
Once again thank you and 안녕~