30. Imagine Baekhyun (with Chanyeol)

Imagine time - mix

Imagine chasing Baekhyun around in the rain + Imagine Baekhyun brushing hair out of your face + Imagine running your hands up and down Baekhyun's sides as he hugs you (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

___________________________________________

It was a nice warm morning in the middle of June. We were getting ready for the trip. Almost all things were at their right place, only few details to set.

I was looking in the mirror, arranging my hair in a simple ponytail. I was wondering whether to add a sweet bow.. but in the end I decided to skip that part.. I went to unplug my phone and put it in the backpack, when I heard someone knocking...

Voice: "Yah... we're getting late! Hurry!"

Me: "Coming!"

I took my backpack and head to the door, open it in a hurry, almost bumping into my friend.

Me: "You're still here?"

Friend: "What took you so long?"

Me: "I was.. never mind.. is everybody here?"

Friend: "Almost.. Chanyeol is missing.."

Me: Typical... well let's go to the cars.."

We went down in the kitchen to take the food for the trip and then head off to the entrance. My friend closed the door behind her and we went to a blue car, where our other friends were waiting.

I gave one of them the packages with food and was getting ready to get in the car, when we all heard someone yelling...

"Yah! Wait for me!!! Coming!"

Me: "Here comes our happy virus..."

Friend: "Who's that beside him?"

I took a better look.. Chanyeol was not alone. There was another boy running with him towards us, holding his luggage.

He had short dark brown hair and big, clear as crystal eyes.. I could see the sky reflected in them..

I put my backpack in the car and waited for Chanyeol to get closer.. He smiled at me and bowed..

Chanyeol: "So sorry!"

Me: "It has become a habit, you know.."

Chanyeol: "I swear I got up early... but I.."

Me: "Yeah.. right.. can we go now?"

Chanyeol: "Yeah.. oh .. by the way.. I brought my friend also.. is that ok with you guys?"

Me: "Yeah.. don't worry.. now let's go.."

Chanyeol: "Let me do the introductions.. "

Me: "You can do that in the car.. now get in!"

We got in the two cars.. All was set.. Ready to go.. I was looking on the window with a big smile on my face. I was so anxious.. I could hardly hold back my happiness. Finally we were going on this most awaited trip.

We were going to travel for two weeks to the south part of the country.. We were interested in snapping the nature there for our projects, but we also wanted to have a good time and make many memories that will keep us close throughout the years...

I was looking at the trees running in front in me, while Chanyeol was introducing his friend to us.. I wasn't really paying attention at what exactly he was saying.. I couldn't even remember the boy's name.. I heard Chanyeol mentioning me so I turned my head to face them and greet the guy.. He smiled and slowly lowered his head to answer me.