50. Imagine Lay (with EXO)

'You're my Black Pearl'

 Imagine Lay being there for you when your exbf breaks your heart + Imagine Lay growling when someone gets too close to you, his girl + Imagine doing a couple dance with Lay to Black Pearl + Imagine the boys cheering when you say yes to Lay’s marriage proposal (cr to exotic-imagines for the ideas)

___________________

I kept thinking about the new choreography, having my eyes closed.. I didn’t hear the door opening.. I was wondering whether this idea of a couple dance would work for a special stage..

It wasn’t one of my best days, since I had many things to solve.. But this was one of those moments, when you finally get to do something that you really love, so you must enjoy it.. Sadly, I wasn’t going to..

I felt someone’s hand resting on my shoulder, making me startle, since I knew I was alone… I got up and turned around to see my boyfriend’s angry face.. Why was he here anyway? This was my work place..

Me: “What are you doing here?”

Bf: “Yah… I guess you really don’t understand, do you?”

Me: “Understand what??”

Bf: “Haven’t I tell you to stop with this stupid thing? You should be at home now..”

Me: “This is my dream.. I can’t stop dancing, and you know that.. You should at least support me!”

Bf: “Ha… support.. is this what you call dance? Making those stupid moves, surrounded by men every minute?”

Me: “Those are just dancers doing their job.. It’s not like I’m gonna..”

Bf, smirking: “Who knows?”

I just couldn’t stand that remark so I’ve slapped him.. He looked at me, expressionless.. He grabbed my hand, pulling me closer.. I yelled at him to let me go..

Bf: “I give you one week… do you hear me??”

He threw me to the floor, turned around and kicked the player on the black table.. He was about to get out when he bumped into a boy who was entering the room.. They’ve glanced at each other, then my bf turned at me and gave me an I’m-watching-you look…

I tried to get up, but since I fell on my leg, it was quite painful to move.. The boy got near me and offered me his hand. I grabbed it and used it as support to stand up, thanking him..

Boy: “Are you ok? What happened?”

Me: “Oh.. nothing.. I just fell.. Glad that you came.. We need to discuss about the dance..”

Boy: “My manager just told me about this idea.. And who’ll dance with me?”

Me: “I guess.. I will.. nobody mentioned any girl from the company.. of course, we’ll keep up with the dance for the new single, but we gotta find time for this also.. Are you ok with it?”

Boy: “Why not? You’re a great dancer.. I know you’ll make a good choreography for this..”

I looked at him with smiling eyes.. Was I indeed a good dancer? He nodded slowly, and smiled, a little dimple appearing on his cheek.. He was a very gentle person, one of the few I knew..Nobody else was praising me as much as him..

He was my favourite dancer to work with.. Always following my advices and helping me with new ideas.. He was very passionate about what he was doing, making other people around him fight for their own dreams..