56. Imagine Kris (with EXO)

Wufy's 'manly' daddy

Kris: “You love me?”

Me: “Hm.. maybe…”

Kris: “What do you mean maybe?”

Me: “I am not sure.. I need to find out!”

Kris: “HA… Yah!!! Give me a kiss then and you’ll know!”

He got near me making me step back, touching the window.. He leaned a little, to get closer to my face, closing his eyes, letting his desire take control.. He was about to touch my lips, when I silently stepped aside.. He ended up kissing the glass…

“Come here!”

Kris kept chasing me around the couch, trying to tickle me.. I was losing my breath from too much laughing, finally gaving up when his arms reached for my waist.. I wanted to turn, but we both lost balance and fell on the floor..

He turned and gave me his damn hot smirk again, before kissing me slowly on the neck, having just one purpose: making me lose control.. I pulled his hair gently, forcing him to look at me.. Now.. Either he stopped that or..

Kris: “Or what, babe?”

Me: “Or I’ll.. ”

He chuckled at my stupid attempt to get some words out of my mouth, then sealed my lips with his soft kiss.. The sunlight was slowly fading away in the dark coat of the night…

*

After putting the note on the table in the balcony, I got behind the curtains, waiting for him to come.. He got out of the shower (me feeling dizzy already because of that hotness, even after all these years), drying his hair with a small white towel, while looking for me around the house..

He saw the little mess in the kitchen and understood that breakfast was ready.. He went to dress himself, then while checking his phone he went in the balcony, smiling at the sight of his fav dish..

He sipped a little from the glass of orange juice, touching the plates until he saw the note.. He unfolded it and read, his face turning from confused to amazed then a big smile was fading in slowly..

“Since you aren’t that good with aegyo, I’ll let you take lessons from a little master.. He’s yet to come, but when he will, you’ll find yourself doing cute stuff without realising it.. Mind my word!”

I guess he didn’t really get the idea, so I was about to get out from my hiding place, when I heard him shouting to someone he just saw on the street..

Kris: “TAO! HA HA!!! (imagine him at the interview where he had to do aegyo for the others to guess the word) YO BRO!!!”

Tao: “Why are you screaming over the balcony? Are you high or something? Geez..”

Kris: “Come up!!!”

He let the note down, turning around, trying to just grasp the situation.. He started clapping and giggling, rolling his eyes… Tao knocked at the door and when Kris opened, he was about to shake hands with him, but Kris pulled him in, giving him a big bear hug..

Tao: “Yah.. Cut if off! How much have you been drinking last night??”

Kris: “I just.. I can’t.. Like… Me?? Wow.. just..”

Tao: “I don’t get you!!!”

Kris: “HA HA!! TAO!!!! GOD I LOVE YOU BRO!!”

Tao: “Ok.. that’s enough! Were’s your wife? Sister-in-law? Where are you?? Kris has gone crazy!”