44. Imagine Chanyeol (with EXO)

Imagine Chanyeol and Chen rapping and beatboxing to your baby bump + Imagine Chanyeol’s face when he holds his child for the first time + Imagine the members competing to see who gets to be the godfather of yours’ and Chanyeol’s baby  

(cr to exotic-imagines for the ideas)

Note: _____ stands for you name :)

-------------------------------------------------

I kept watching him for quite some time, waiting for his reaction.. At first he didn’t really get the idea, but suddenly his face broke up into a big smile.. He started jumping around the table, looking for his phone..

Voice: “Yeoboseyo?”

Chanyeol: “BAEKHYYYYYYUUNNN!!!”

Baekhyun: “Yah! Why are you screaming like that??”

Chanyeol: “Ha ha.. I can’t believe this..”

Baekhyun: “What happened??”

Chanyeol: “Um.. nothing.. bye!”

I couldn’t stop chuckling so I had to cover my mouth.. He kept looking around the room , for more hints.. Well.. I know what was in his mind.. I stood up and interrupt his hunt..

Me: “We don’t know yet if it’s a girl or a boy..”

He turned and ran towards me, lifting me up.. I kept laughing, while he was calling out my name..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. I love you so much!!!!”

Me: “I love you too, my baby wolf!”

He kept asking me about it.. When did I found out? Was everything ok? When was the next check up? I should let him know so he could come with me. And, is there something I’d like? A cookie or something? A glass of juice..

Me: “Yah..!!! Calm down..Oh.. someone’s at the door..”

Chanyeol: “I’ll go check it.. You stay on the couch.. take a rest..”

Me: “What? Ha ha…but..”

Chanyeol: “You have to take care, ok?”

He lead me to the couch, forcing me to sit down.. He then kissed my forehead and ran to the front door, opening it.. Baekhyun and Chen were staring at him, worried. They got in and waved to me.. Chanyeol asked them why were they here at this hour?

Baekhyun: “Yah.. We were worried.. What was that scream??”

Chen, looking surprised at my giggle: “Did anything happen??”

Chanyeol put on a proud face and head off to the kitchen, looking for the blue note.. He got back and gave them the piece of paper, winking to me.. The boys got near to each other to read it..

Baekhyun: “YAHH!!!!!! NO WAY!!”

Chanyeol: “YES WAY!!!”

Baekhyun: “Wah.. I’m an uncle Chen!!!!!”

Chen: “Yah.. me too!”

*

The boys were like literally fighting.. I kept asking Chanyeol to do something about it.. He just smirked at me, assuring me that everything was under control..

Me: “But..”

Chanyeol: “Sweetheart, this is an important decision..”

Me: “He he.. well…”

Chanyeol: “Just let them argue.. ”

Kai: “Yah.. Chanyeol.. just tell them.. wouldn’t I be a good godfather?? I have looks, I dance well.. I am damn hot.. ”