37. Imagine Kai request

(requested by Giselle Camille Cruzado Ramos, Wardah Zahra Aprilyyaa & Jezryl Velasco on fb)

Note: _____ stands for your name! :)

_________________________________

It was just an usual boring day, with nothing much to do, except listening to the professor’s blabbering while playing some games or texting..

I was playing with my pencil, thinking about something to draw.. The atmosphere wasn’t very inspiring, with all those stupid terms hiting our ears “gently.”

I threw away the pencil, sighing.. Didn’t aim very good.. The pencil fell on the floor. I’ve reached for it then..

Me: “Aw! That hurt!”

I raised my eyes and saw the most breathtaking stare ever.. The brown colour of his eyes, that hair, and those lips.. Ok? Was I crazy or something? I got my pencil and place it on the notebook. I tried to pay attention at what the professor was saying, but I just felt that someone was watching me. I turned to my left and saw that damn hot look again. Is he going to check me up all day?? What’s with that weird sexy look??

Me: “Hm..”

Boy, smirking: “Nice…”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Boy: “Your face looks so nice while you’re blushing..”

I beg your pardon? Was I?.. Why would I? I just.. Yah! _____!! Come to your senses!!! Helloo! He’s just a boy.. a damn hot looking boy.. Ok.. going back to drawing..

Boy: “Not feeling inspired?”

Me: “Is not your business!”

Boy: “Yah.. why so mean? I’m trying to be polite!”

Me: “Indeed.. I am sorry! Not in a great mood today!”

Boy: “Tell me about that.. I almost fell asleep when your pencil got me back to reality..”

Me: “Ha ha.. really?”

Boy: “Yep.. so.. what do you wanna draw?”

Me: “I don’t know.. that’s the point..”

Boy: “Yah… could you draw me?”

Me: “What?!”

Boy: “Yah.. I’d love to have a drawing with my hot face..”

Me, expressionless: “You do love yourself…”

Boy, smirking: “Who doesn’t?”

Me: “So cheesy.. I for example.. don’t give a damn about your looks” (such a liar I was)

Boy, reading my mind: “You’re not so good at lying.. But.. you do have to try, no?”

I was about to defend myself, when the class finally came to an end. I put my notebook in my bag, grabbed my pencil and ran to the exit.

*

This was a very tiring day.. So many classes.. Seriously.. Why should we learn so many things when we just want to do one in life????

I was pushing myself to get to the last class when I passed by the dance studio of our college.. The music was quite catchy so, because of my curiosity, I got closer to take a look. I opened the door.. There was only one person dancing.. His moves were so quick and powerful.. You could feel the passion flowing towards every corner of the room.

I kept looking at him, although I couldn’t see his face very well due to the cap he was wearing.. I just let myself go with the flow, so to say.. The music was amazing.. I was patting my legs following the rhythm.. I really didn’t notice that the boy was looking at me.. He got closer and put his index finger on my nose. I startled..