36. Imagine D.O (with Baekhyun) request

Imagine with D.O and Baekhyun requested by Ruati Chawhte (on fb)

Imagine being best friends with Baekhyun and D.O + Imagine Kyungsoo confessing to you in the pouring rain + Imagine sharing an umbrella with Baekhyun in the rain (credit to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

______________________

I was heading to the bus station to get to school.. I got there too early so I had to wait quite a while for my mates to come.. I was playing with my fingers, while listening to some music when I felt someone trying to grab away my back pack. I turned and pulled my backpack, letting out a scream.. Then I fell on the ground.. I was literally admiring the sky right now.. Then two brown eyes got in my way..

Me: “YAH! BAEKHYUN!!!!”

Baekhyun: “Ha ha… now that’s a strange way to wait for the bus.. ”

Me: “Very funny.. help me get up!”

He lend his hand.. I tried to grab it.. then he made a stupid face and ran away with my backpack. I got on my knees and yelled at him, raising my hand.

Me: “Byun Baekhyun, you rascal!”

I felt someone’s hands on my waist. I turned my head and saw my mate trying to help me get up. I arranged my messy hair and smiled to him. He answered to my smile with those cute innocent eyes. I patted him on the shoulder.

Me: “Thanks, Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo: “You’re welcome! What happened?”

Me: “As if you don’t know already! That stupid friend of ours!”

Kyungsoo: “Baekhyun? But where is he?”

Me, pointing to a tree nearby: “Hiding over there! Yah!!! Come here with my backpack!”

Baekhyun was getting closer, looking very carefully at… my diary???? I ran to him and got my diary back.. He smirked at me and licked his lips slowly, while I was getting all red.. Hope he didn’t get to read too much..

Me: “How dare you?”

Baekhyun: “What? I was curious about my best friend’s thoughts!”

Me: “This is a personal thing you know!!”

Baekhyun: “As if you have anything interesting to write about.. Come on! I bet there are only sweet poems about a crush of yours!”

Me: “Stop that, you.. you!!”

Kyungsoo: “Guys! Come on! People are staring at us! The bus is coming!”

The bus stopped. We got in and looked for some free spots to sit.. There was only one.. Kyungsoo offered me the seat smiling. Before I could take a single step, Baekhyun sat there and put his backpack on his lap, looking outside the window..

Baekhyun: “Ah.. feels so good to sit and relax.. Guys.. why are you standing?”

Me: “You find this funny?”

Baekhyun: “What? I saw it first!”

Me: “Ah… ok.. the day just began.. Kyungsoo, till we’ll get back home.. ah… you know what I mean..”

Kyungsoo, smiling shyly: “He he.. this is the last week of school.. What do you plan to do in the summer vacation?”

Me: “I don’t know.. How about that trip we’ve been talking about?”

Baekhyun: “Yah! Great idea! Camping! Yes! We should do that!”

Me: “Who asked for your opinion?”