73 Imagine Baekhyun

'A song of love'

The washy peach danced slowly to the cold bluish colour the sky was painted in, fading away as smoke, until eyes couldn’t distinguish anymore where the line was once drawn..

The blue hour has past, yet the invisible coat that covers the tiny sparkles hasn’t fallen yet.. only one piece of diamond shines up, alone in a fake sea, darkening more and more with every second that passes…

The wind died long ago, leaving the leaflees trees stand like dreams painted on a soul. A weakened grey warrior drags away his fluffy army, heading to the east.. Two little creatures give this whole painting a touch of life, chasing each other in the air.. The vibrating wings leave behind a silent feeling of peace..

A lonely queen bows shyly, greeting her king once again, before taking the throne.. Another encounter that finds them so close, yet so far for them to reach.. She waves then puts on its crown of light looking down on the earth, smiling gently..

I keep resting my eyes on every detail, eager to memorize this one last moment.. Few hours later, everything will be left behind.. A new journey will revive from the ashes of an unfinished story.. And now is the perfect time to search in the hidden treasure of your soul.. to take a look at what was written already in your book..

*

No matter how life will travel to that unknown destination many talk about, it will always have those halts that actually give it meaning.. One in particular can never be erased from a destiny, nor can be forgotten once the soul got there.. that special moment when I met him..

The sweetness of the violins and the sensuality born from the precise beating of the drums colour up the background, while the angelic voice fades away in the dark, warming our bodies.

Nothing more magical than this in the middle of the summer, from across a silent lake, always there every night to light up the soul and soothe the heart..

And as if the picture wasn’t complete, two sparkles keep shining towards me, getting deep inside my body, shaking it gently.. if there is a way to feel like dying even if nothing really happens, then it’s all because of such clear as crystal eyes..

Time drains slowly, as lips connect, searching for that pale desire floating all around, memorizing new yet so familiar scents, waking up feelings that were drown in numbness.. Seems like somewhere someone is drawing slowly the scene, knowing exactly that this had to happen..

I look at him, trying to understand why would a heart let itself lose control so easily, knowing that never before has met the other one.. Why sometimes two souls get together as if they didn’t actually drift apart, as if they only took two different paths that led to the same ending?…

He rests his wishes and sorrow on the embrace we both are lost in.. The music keeps adding a dizzy effect to the encounter, making us lose our last piece of conscience.. What are words good for now? Why should we ask ourselves what’s happening? We should just let it go..

*

You keep dreaming every night about those moments when that someone special will come into your life and you will slowly get to know him and paint a new universe for both of you.. But some people add colour even if there is no sketch yet.. So did I… yet.. there’s nothing to regret.. only the deception of a everlasting desire can actually darken the heart..

I thought forever can be the main theme of our story.. I was wrong.. Love blinded me.. I couldn’t realise how hard it will be for our universe to last, because of such divergences in our lives.. Or maybe.. I didn’t want to see.. I just kept on hoping.. dreaming.. living…