32. Imagine duo - Kris and Luhan (with EXO)

Imagine Kris holding your hand in his as you sleep together + Imagine Kris kissing ice cream off of your nose + Imagine Kris getting happy when he sees you in the crowd (cr to exotic - imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

Imagine eating ice cream with Luhan and having him kiss your nose when you get some ice cream on it + Imagine Luhan looking for you in the crowd during a performance + Imagine Luhan holding you in his arms and staring at you while you’re asleep + Imagine Luhan telling you he’d go to the ends of the earth for you (cr to exotic - imagines on tumblr for the ideas)

____________________________

There I was, lonely soul in an ocean of lives, waiting for a new life to start… although you might say that it was already happening, that I was living, I felt that it was just a stupid, fake play of destiny. My eyes were feeding the heart’s desire with a beautiful sunset view, the highlight of that moment. Everything seemed so strangely calm, even though the crowd around me was so noisy. But who could hear them, since my heart was singing its daily sad ballad?

I was sitting on a bench, playing with the straps of my bag, when I’ve heard someone calling out my name.

“YAH! _____________!”

“TAO!!!!”

We hugged each other tightly, crying and laughing at the same time. God.. so much time has passed..

Me: “Um… Tao?”

Tao: “Mmm?”

Me: “I can’t breath!”

Tao: “Oh sorry!”

Me:  “He he.. it’s ok..”

Tao: “Where’s your luggage? Oh.. I see it.. let’s go..”

He turned around to take the luggage.. I was still standing there, looking at him. Was I prepared for this? Should I have returned?

Tao: “Helllooooo!”

Me: “What?”

Tao: “Are you going to stay there the whole day? Come!”

*

Me: “Wow.. it’s beautiful!”

Tao: “Indeed.. wait until you see how it looks inside..”

We entered the house. I suddenly felt someone grabbing my hand and squeezing it gently. I smiled and patted him on his head..

Me: “Sehun!”

Sehun: “Noona! Yah! Long time!”

Me: “Yeah.. how were you?”

Sehun: “Great.. still.. missed you so much..”

Me: “I am here now!”

Sehun: “Are you going to stay here from now on?”

Me: “No.. just came for the anniversary.. it was a promise I made..”

Sehun nodded while licking his lips. Tao went upstairs with the luggage, while Sehun and I head off to the living room. Xiumin and Chen were playing, while Lay was at the piano, practising. All of them got up and ran towards me, hugging me, making such a noise.

Xiumin: “Finally!”

Chen: “Hey! God! You’re so changed!”

Lay: “H-hi!”

Me: “Ha ha.. Lay. Still blushing when you see me? God! I missed you guys so much!”

Sehun pouting: “Liar….”