28. Imagine Lay (with EXO)

Imagine feeling at home in Lay's arms (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr)

Finally I get to do a Lay one... hm hm...start:

So here I am .. on a new day... feeling excited about a new job... preparing myself for the big day.. every small detail taking into account.. phone rings..

Me: "Yeoboseyo?"

Cute voice: "Ready?"

Me: "Hey.. how come?"

Cute voice: "This is such an important day for yourself.. I had to call you.."

Me: "Oh.. thank you!"

Cute voice: "Well good luck today... you should not be nervous.. but if you get a little nervous.. call out your sweet unicorn's name.. that should do the trick!"

Me: "Ha ha.. oh God Lay! Thank you!"

Lay: "Ok.. gotta go.. so.. take care.. wo ai ni.. saranghae!!!!"

Me: "Take care!"

1 hour later.. I am almost running to my job... missed the bus.. ran into few persons... and I almost fell down the stairs because of the rush.. hope it will not end in a very stupid way... I get to work.. feeling nervous... thinking: "With whom ever they meet.. Unicorns are sweet... when you are with Lay, all is okay.."..

Calming myself down.. getting into the building with a big smile..

Me: "Good day! My name is _____________ I am the new art director."

One guy with big eyes and expressionless looks at me...

"Yeah.. we all are the gods of art nowadays.."

Me confused: "Excuse me?"

Guy: "Yah lady... I have better things to do.."

Me: "Aren't you a little insolent?"

Guy: "You see.. the art director is already on the set... doing her job.. and I know how many people want to get in this company.. no wonder.. as it is one of the best.. but this won't work.. I see many as you daily.. so get out!"

Me: "I want to talk to Mr Lee! Right now!"

The guy looks at me surprised.. then bursts into laughing.. "You wanna see Mr Lee? Ha.. what a joke... don't you know that he is a very busy person and doesn't receive insignificant persons like you?.. Lady.. you're getting on my nerves right now!"

"What is happening here?"

I turned around surprised as I recognised the voice..

Me: "You? What are you doing here?"

"Well well.. it's the one and only ________!"

Me: "You didn't answer my question.."

The guy stands up and goes to the girl next to me.. "Is everything ok, miss?"

The girl: "Yes.. we finished with the first part of filming today.. we need to prepare the other sets.. tell Mr Lee that the art direction has done its part."

Me: "Art dir.. so you're the one!"

Girl: "Indeed.. surprised?"

Me: "Not anymore... "

- flashback -

Me: "Yah... this is our best day!"

Girl: "Yes... we finally made it! "

Me: "Now the next aim.. is Mr Lee's company.. the best dream ever!"

Girl: "Wow.. girl.. you dream too much.... like.. that is impossible!"