58. Imagine Baekhyun (with Suho)

I smiled at him when he took my hand, squeezing it gently.. Now I really needed to just move on, but I knew it will be a long journey till I could forever feel free again.. He got up and hugged me tightly, messing up my hair..

Me: “Yah, Suho!!! Cut it off!!!”

Suho: “I can’t! Since you’re so sweet! Love ya!”

Me: “I love you too! Thank you!”

Suho: “Mention not, sweetheart! Look who’s coming!”

I turned around, following Suho’s stare only to feel an awkward ache in my heart when I saw him.. He was coming slowly, running his long fingers through that soft golden like wheat hair.. I tried to get my eyes off him, feeling my cheeks starting to burn a little.. Why was he here?

Suho: “Yah Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun: “Hey guys! What are you doing?”

Suho: “Nothing much.. just chating.. “

Baekhyun: “Hi _______!”

Me: “H-Hi!”

Baekhyun: “Haven’t seen you around these days..”

Me: “Well.. I..”

Suho: “She was busy.. helping me with some projects..”

Baekhyun: “I see..”

Suho: “So… are you coming with us to the park later?”

Baekhyun: “Nope… sorry.. I have some plans for today.. ”

Suho: “Well then.. We’ll take a leave now..”

He rested his arm on my shoulder, waving goodbye to Baekhyun. I bended my head a little, walking slowly by Suho’s side, when that powerful yet sweet voice made me stop..

 I just wished he’ll not get to that point, but I guess it just had to happen.. I turned to look at him, while he was trying to speak..

Me: “It’s ok.. ”

Baekhyun: "Um.. thank you.."

*

I was reviewing my essay when someone dropped some books on the table, making me startle.. I saw him taking the seat in front of me, playing with his fingers, while checking me up.. I tried to focus on the papers, although it was kind of hard, since his stare was stabbing my heart so deeply, that I couldn’t stay calm..

I put the papers back in my bag, took my phone and stood up to leave the library. As I was passing him by, he grabbed my wrist. I tried to make him let go of me, but he pulled me closer, gaving me his cold stare..

Me: “Let go, Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun: “Nowadays you’re avoiding me too much..”

Me: “You’re imaging things.. I am in a hurry. Gotta meet a friend..”

Baekhyun: “A friend or Suho?”

Me: “Yes.. so what??”

Baekhyun: “I don’t want you near him..”

Me: “And why should I care about what you want or don’t want?”

Baekhyun: “Ha.. so.. you’ve forgotten so quickly?”

Me: “I try to.. But you keep reminding me..”

Baekhyun: “I said I’m sorry..”

Me: “Let’s not talk about that..”

Baekhyun: “I want to meet you later..”

Me: “I can’t.. I’m busy…”

Baekhyun: “Weeks ago, we were the bestest friends… and now.. you don’t have time for a little chat?”