The Judge

"You're not supposed to go around and kill people like that"

"This one deserved it mother"

"You did not even take a look at his file"

Dan sighed as he leaned against the table. It was no use arguing against his mother.

"Daniel if you continue this I am afraid that you are not ready to take over just yet"

"You know I am fully ready"

"You are not. A justice is not supposed to give out reckless decisions like you do. You have the highest tolls of death upon your head"

"It just means that I get shit done" Dan smirked.

"Language" his mother warned.

"Sorry okay" Dan said throwing his arms up.

"Look Dan" she said. "I just want you to do your best okay"

Dan nodded.

"I have another one for you now. It's a young boy from earth"

"It's always young boys from earth" Dan smirked.

"This one is different and I want you take him seriously and study it carefully"

Dan nodded checking his nails.

"Daniel"

"Yes okay jesus" Dan said as he took the black file.

"He is young and he has a whole life ahead of him. I want a fair judgement and not another ruthless killing okay"

"Yes okay"

"Now go get some rest. You can go there tomorrow"

"Okay good night"

"Good night"

Dan walked off closing the door to his mother's bedroom and to his own room where he tossed the file onto the bed. He had no time to study or some shit. That guy probably deserves it anyway. Dan did his basic study. Looking at the person's basic information.

Phil Lester, 19. Just an year old than Dan himself.

And the photos attached featured a very pale boy with dark black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was very attractive. Much more than most people he had to deal with. But he wasn't letting his pretty face deter him of course. All he cared about was giving him the right judgement. Whether he should be spared or killed?

Dan is a justice giver or more commonly known as 'Justice'. He gives justice to humans. He weighed their good and bad and decided who should and shouldn't continue to live. It was a hard job but Dan just so happened to be exceptionally good at. While most of them spare Dan had killed no less than 3000 people in the 2 years he has started serving justice. He was basically their god.

Many called him harsh, heartless cold but Dan just wanted to free the earth from garbage. They said he doesn't make right judgments. But Dan couldn't care less as long as he gets his throne that he deserves that his mother has right now. He knew he had what it takes to be the next head justice. 

Dan slept in his bed dreaming about finally taking over the throne.

The next day dawns much earlier than Dan expected it to be and Dan packs some clothes for his trip to earth. This time it's London. Dan spread his majestic black wings and flew over to earth. Very convenient. Just when he reaches it's raining. This is what he hated, it rained too much in London.

Dan landed in a dark alleyway and opened his umbrella walking out among the people. He saw many attractive girls on the way and he thought that he should get laid while he was here. Girls from earth always proved to be a delight but on the way he saw something much more fun than those girls, apples.