Sips lead me to the water’s edge, where another person stood with a boat floating by them. 

“Here we are! Strider my friend, one straight trip to the Pagoda please!”

The man standing by the boat nodded, with a grin as he motioned to the boat. He was dressed in dark clothes, unbefitting of the weather as the heat was near unbearable.

“Step aboard.”

Sips stepped past him into the boat, and helped me in. It was barely enough room for the two of us, but almost instantly the boat was gone. Instead, a smooth wooden floor and a few feet of space between Sips and I appeared. 

Music drifted through the open doors nearby, and upon looking up I saw we were on the front porch of a pagoda. 

"This is Area 11's place, upper floors are off limits but the bottom floor is open to the public." 

“How the hell did we get here.?”

“Oh, that was one of the gods. He runs a little business, makes travelling almost instant! Very nice, but he won’t partner with me to make our profits double.”

He motioned me to the doors, knocking on the frame to catch the attention of the four men. 

"Come on in, no dirt inside you know the rules Sips."

He made an insulted sound, before he took the bag over his shoulder and dumped it’s contents into a bin. 

"How did you know..."

"It's not that hard. Oh hello, welcome to the Pagoda...!" 

I had stepped in, looking around in a bit of awe as I'd never seen a building so beautiful to look at. 

"May I ask your name..?"

I turn to the voice, a dark haired man holding a bass continued to play but his attention was on me. 

"U-um.... I'm S-Silent Night...."

"Well Silent, I'm Parvis, that there on the keytar and mic it Sparkles*, guitar is Leo, drums is Kogie." 

He pointed to them as he said their names, before he starts playing again, smiling at me. 

"You can sit anywhere, it'll take a while for Sips to clean his bag out."

I nod softly, going to sit on the floor to watch, never seen anyone do stuff like that with their fingers, also becoming interested in the music as it slowed down. Soon after Sips sat near me, watching with me. 

The music started speeding up again, as Sparkles* stepped up to the microphone sitting in the front of the raised platform they stood on. Soon other people started coming in, putting their weapons and supplies in cubbies outside. 

Once a few more people joined they stopped, Parv smiling at me before Sparkles* started singing, very sharply. 

"GO GO BRAVO!"