"You're sure he said purple?" 

Hot hands seemed to be taking a pulse from my wrist, but opening my eyes I couldn't see anything. I could tell now that the hands were being gentle, and light. 

"Yes. On her left side. Apparently she had a sister, who is dead, who had it on her right."

That was the other man, the one who gave me my drink. The first voice had an accent like his, but not as deep. It smelled sweet in the room, like there were massive amounts of flowers inside. 

"How much did you give her?"

"Not much.. A few drops.. I heard what happened when Duncan drugged her, so I figured it would be enough."

"Well it was.. Worn off now I think, her pulse sped up." 

The hand drew away, to be replaced with something hot and metal feeling. 

"I know you're awake, and I know you can hear me. I need you to answer a couple questions before I take this blindfold off." 

I nod a little, my eyes straining to see anything through the dark fabric.

"What's your name?"

"Silent Night.."

"What's your assigned name?"

"I don't know.. I don't remember..."

"What was the name of your sister?" 

The question made me pause, my lips pulling in a little frown. 

"Sister.?"

"Okay... Can I draw some blood? I promise I won't hurt you, I just need to be sure."

 I slowly nod, confused really to what was going on but not afraid of the man. He would've killed me if I had answered a question wrong I suppose. The heat on my wrist moved, and I felt the cool tip of the blade before a burning sensation spread where the cold touched. I nearly hissed, my hand curling up in a fist as the blade drew away. 

"That answers that.. Ridgedog is using you you know.." 

The fabric fell away, showing a dark dressed man sheathing a sword to his hip. I couldn't see all of his face, a scarf seemed to be wrapped around it to hide the bottom portion. The room-- well, dome-- was full of red and yellow flowers. The walls and ceiling looked like they were made of the night sky. Orange flowers that looked like they were on fire dotted around, giving off light. Ravs had walked off, and was talking to a figure on the other side of the dome. 

"What.... Do you mean..? He's protecting you all I thought..." 

The man snorted, as he undid ties that I hadn't even felt. They vanished as I moved, to stand up. 

"With what you are, he's using you to influence your family."

"I don't have a family.."

"You have a huge family.." 

He motioned for me to follow him, as he lead me towards the glass wall of the dome. There was a door, and he pushed it opened and stepped through it. It led directly into a home, as if the dome were an illusion. It was a home in a cave. Chests lined three walls, magic objects and jars lined one side entirely. 

His scarf seemed to become a cape in the back, and two purple eyes stared off the back. He had a blonde streak through his hair, and strange teal eyes. I couldn't help but be curious.

"I am Rythian... I'm on decent terms with Ridgedog, but because of how he's exploiting you as a hostage basically.." 

He seemed to trail off into his own thoughts, as he started fiddling and making something. I stood awkwardly, before my eyes wandered to the red sword mounted on the wall. It looked to be in almost perfect condition, but old. 

"You said I had a family..?"

"Yes. Sit." 

He waved his hand, two chairs, fluffy chairs, appearing by me. I did, the soft cushions easing my questions a little. He turned to me, holding two cups. He brought them over and sat down, handing me one. 

"Let me tell you a story..."