Chapter 6: Lead me.

"What is she doing here?" Can said loudly the moment he saw her and rose from his place.

"You can throw me like I'm your bitch." Throw me? Your? Bitch? Your? What?

"Get out of here." He shouted.

"Ohh, we can see the plan now, get her and then she's in my garbage. Watch out, because Ouchh. He bites." Melek said coldly after she recognized I was there and told me to watch out. Why do I feel insulted? It's the first time I look from her point of view. She feels like nothing, I felt so one day.

"Bana bak... Burdan..." Can started talking in Turkish which means 'Look at me, from here.' but he stopped or actually I stopped him.

"Leave her to talk, just listen." I shouted pointing to Melek.

"Alaria, stay out o.."

"You don't have the right to." I shouted louder this time, still in place, between so many people, the eyes between Can, Melek and I. And, my hands are crossed against my chest, maybe protecting myself from the situation. His muscles relaxed, his eyes turned red, his features had became weaker and his heartbeats were fast as his chest kept rising and falling as he was calming himself. Melek suddenly stayed quiet and no words came out of her mouth, she starred at me, she must be surprised by my defense.

"I knew there were no feelings in our thing going on. But, you cannot close the door and leave because she came in again. She's not as me, I know. Do you know what Alaria?" Her teary eyes showed a lot about 'no feelings in our thing'. She turned to me to continue her words, no one has right to stop her, even me.

"He loves you. You win. Our nameless relationship never worked, you know. He puts everything before me. When I'm free, Melek. I cannot now. I have work, Melek. Go home because I have no time. Put limits, Melek." I don't know, really don't know what is happening around me, but the air is thick and my breath is not one, I exhale, but cannot inhale. My eyes aren't raised from the floor, because it hurts me. It's right, he has also put me after all of his things, work, time and the whole life cycle but hearing it sounds more hurting. What is hurting me the most? I don't know. I don't know anything. No, I know. "Our nameless relationship".... I'm just like her. He should be afraid now from loving me. Now, all I see is tears in the eye of a girl because of someone who she lost. My mind, as it's amazing at catching up, didn't find any single word to tell her.

"You don't deserve any of this, this girl's tears," I'm not crying, wait... She means the restaurant.

"My tears, this heart, all these people, happiness... You don't deserve having anything but sadness." She started crying now. I don't how he is, but my eyes cannot move to him, or to anyone, just her eyes. She held her bag that was thrown on the side table next to the door, she didn't take any steps more than three feet in front of the door. She glanced him for the last time and slammed the door loudly, making me jump and recognize she's gone. I looked around to see the guys, some sitting on the couch by my left, Kahaan behind Can who I didn't look at, Natalia who smiled at me nervously, for sure. Daria turned as soon as I looked at her. When I looked again, there is a 'Can' walking towards me.

"Not now, please." My voice appeared demolished, shattered as my heart. He stopped walking closer, and moved aside so I could move. I moved, almost running to my room and shut the door behind me to breathe. Tears. Again tears. Because of him, Again. The first thing that I did was drink from the water bottle placed on my bed side, must be placed by the girls. My hands are shaky again, I'm gathering myself again. A knock on the door is all it takes to release my anger.

"No." I shouted and heard the door knob being opened so I jumped and locked the door with the key. I then heard footsteps of someone, I don't know who it was but the steps are weak, maybe him. Seconds later, I heard the steps again in front of my door. Another door knock, this time weaker. Calm down. Calm down, Alaria. I breathed, inhaled and exhaled till I was ready and I unlocked the door with the keys leaving the actual the door shut. I walked to my bed side again and drank more water. I need to use the toilet. When the door opened, I looked and as expected, Can.