Chapter 10: End Of Us...

"Okay, where are you? Tell me." My heart skipped a beat.

"I'm near the sea, come to the location, I'll send it to you." I excused the girls on the table and left Nat with the others. I tried not to panic because I might cause an accident if I panicked. It was in an empty place nearby the sea. There was only her, nothing but the rocky mountain in the middle of the sea and the crashing of the waves with it. When I approached her, I saw Nihan next to her and she turned to me, shaking her head in disapproval.

"He didn't come." Ghalia broke into tears and ran to my embrace. I welcomed her with open arms. I tried to help her relax. After about half an hour, she was better, and I took her and Nihan in my car back to their house. She slept all the way back home and was shivering the whole time.

"Nihan, are you sure she is okay?" I asked for the millionth time. She checked her fever this time and gasped.

"Her fever. Her body temperature is very high." She almost cried from fear. Luckily, it was the stop signal, so I ran my fingers across her forehead and she was very hot.

"Ghalia." I tried to wake her up, but she didn't wake up.

"She fainted." Nihan almost shouted.

"Nihan, please calm down. I need your help here." I continued driving and parked on the nearest parking, my temper getting lost.

"Listen, we will take her to the hospital, try to wake her up. I'll drive fast. Calm down and I'll tell you what to do. Go to the back now." I demanded and put on my seat belt tight. The fuel worked its magic to get to the hospital. Ghalia didn't wake up, not a blink even. When we arrived, we called the nurses and they got us the wheelchair. That was the moment where I lost it and my knees got weaker. I held the closest thing to me and stayed still.

"What if something happened to her?" Nihan returned panickily.

"It's okay, honey. She will be okay." She tilted her head and leaned on my chest while I wrapped my arms around her to make her better. After a while, she called her parents and all what came to my mind was meeting Can again. For sure, I couldn't talk to Nihan about it because she wasn't at her best. The doctor came out and spoke to Nihan who only gasped and looked at me. I didn't understand any word.

"What did he say?"

"She will stay here for the night, she might have a lung infection. He assured me she will be okay. Ughhh. Ghalia." She closed her eyes to take in the news.

"Look, he said she will be okay."

"Yes." She said and stared at me. When I turned, I saw that all of the family arrived, Baresh joined his eyebrows in surprise and Nur gave me a sympathetic look like I needed one. Without looking back, I had made sure Ghalia was okay and Nihan was in the hands of better people than me. My legs pushed themselves further when they didn't see Can. Without any notice, I picked my purse and walked to my car. Can walked passed me, he momentarily looked back and stopped in front of me.

"You brought Ghalia here? Wasn't it Nihan? How?..." He waved his hands in the air.

"Ughh. Ghalia called and I went there. Everything then happened. She is okay, though. Everyone is there, go inside to the right." I pointed to the place behind me and before I could turn, he rounded his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"We're okay." He said, maybe convincing himself because it's definitely not me. I tried to pull away but his arms wrapped me so tight that I gave up and kept my hands lowered. Finally, he left me and my body ached from the sudden lack of touches. My smile was so fake and all what I did was just move away and go to my car. That was weird. I pushed myself not to come back and didn't go there.