Chapter 16: Home...

"Okay." My smile was broad to hide everything inside. I drove silently to classical music while Kam kept rambling about things I have no idea of, but Natalia answered so she was fine. We drove to the place that was wooden where I first met Can after three months, they must be kidding me. I held my purse loosely and turned the engine off, getting out of the car.

"Come on." Kamlyn smiled.

"I don't want to." I held her wrist and she grinned now.

"They are looking at us already. Alaria, if you don't want it, tell him... Or, just drive away from here and don't be around him."

"I want to do both." My eyebrows joined like I was begging for a solution.

"Come in, but get your laptop and whenever you feel bad, drive away." She said and my fingers clicked for the idea, I grabbed my laptop and entered silently after Kamlyn.

"What's up?" I said aloud and sat on the round table right across of Can who was sitting between Kamlyn and Natalia. When I looked at the table, Daria's plate was on Natalia's area, Can must have noticed so he moved the plate. I looked away and opened the laptop, working on the designs. This is one of the things updated, I don't draw by hand except for the necessary things, I use my laptop to send the designs to the boutique directly without scanning or pictures.

"That's a nice design, very," Daria said from beside me and I smiled at her. There was only 5% charge on the laptop so I needed somewhere to charge.

"I need to just charge my laptop and phone if possible," I announced.

"There is one here," Natalia said and gave me the you-will-sit-next-to-him childish smirk. I held both my chargers, phone, laptop, purse and drink that I ordered.

"You won't be able to hold this all. I'll help." Natalia laughed and held the drink and chargers. I seated myself on Nat's chair and continued working, cross-legged without thinking about anything around me, when I felt a bit tired, I lifted my head and saw Kamlyn chatting to Can and Natalia when Daria was on the phone outside.

"Done?" Kamlyn noticed me, stretching my arms.

"No, four designs left. I have to send it by tonight." This was my second sentence in the whole three hours. Can called the waitress and ordered some wine and I shook my head because he knows I don't like it when he drinks. Daria was done with her call and ordered brownie fingers which is a thing apparently.

"Alaria, we haven't eaten anything, order if you want," Kamlyn suggested.

"I don't feel like eating, thanks." I blew her a kiss and massaged my head. This is a mission not to look at Can for the whole three hours! Wow, I'm impressed with myself. I left one of my legs crossed and raised one to lean on the table. I took a break from designs and went through my (329) emails, one of them was from Mr. Sertan, sending me the new collection. I kept groaned and sighing from too much work which I hate. I replied to a few and flagged the rest while the other order arrived. Without saying any word, I held Can's wine and placed it next to me on the floor, he looked me and just chuckled. They all were eating except for me and Can so I concentrated more on the laptop. I sat cross-legged again and continued working. When I looked to his side to order some lemon with mint for my headache, he was staring and really staring because he didn't realize I was looking. He then looked away as I called the waitress.

"Lemon with mint, with lots of ice and less sugar." He said in Turkish and tilted his head while I just nodded and looked back at my laptop. I told him this thing once when I woke up with a headache, when we lived for that short while together, but I never noticed that he listened to me. Only minutes, she brought my order and placed it on his side of the table so he drank some and handed it to me. By the time, I took my phone and disconnected it from the charge while scrolling through my Snapchat and Instagram. The state is stable and people were over the whole party event so it was time for a new post. I asked Natalia to take a picture of me and she told me to fix my hair and makeup. I went to the toilet that the last time I entered was my crying place, I stood on the same mirror and smiled this time. I'm changing fast and it's weird. I was just three weeks ago very depressed and now, I'm smiling. I fixed my hair and makeup, actually lifted my hair to a very high bun and reapplied some lipstick. When I went out, they were laughing all on something, but I don't want to even ask. I handed my phone to Natalia and she took three photos, everyone worst than the other, fake smile, worst pose, I-am-not-looking pose. I then handed the phone to Kamlyn who took five photos, only two were good and we chose one, edits, caption and pressed 'Post'.