Chapter 29: Date Night!

I did the most normal thing to be done in my opinion, and put my arms over his shoulders, my nose close to his neck, taking in his scent and hugged him like I never did. The only thought that was passing my brain was to make this man forget about this all, and that all what happened was past. We only live the moments that are to pass, but we lose the moments when we live with what has passed. The traffic light was already green and the cars' horns were heard, so I pulled away, returning to my previous place. After a few minutes, he chuckled while shaking his head. His hand held mine and were both on the gear as he drove. We arrived as expected, fifteen minutes early which is perfect and they texted saying they were in Gloria Jean's -it was the closest cafe to the cinemas- so it took us five more minutes of walking in silence.

"Sorry for being late." I pointed out while kissing Nat's cheeks who was sitting on the head of the table. The first thing that I noticed was Ali's red eyes staring, no literally burning into Natalia and again, she was still not herself. All what I knew was that Ali and Natalia are NOT okay, they are at their worst, they are in denial. I sat to Nat's left as Can joined next to me, asking me if I wanted food. I was actually full, so he just ordered two hot chocolates. I was having a chocolate coma going inside my body which made me order American coffee instead. The next thing that I recognized was Daria, staring at us with full attention that made shift uncomfortably in my seat and moves further away from Can.

"I'm sorry... Are you okay?" Natalia mumbled.

"I'm happiest as ever. Natalia, I feel for once happy, young and energetic.... No, I'm overwhelmed." She rubbed my hand, praising me and I smiled back at her, feeling a tingle inside my stomach.

"Are you okay?" I emphasized the 'you' to prove the point.

"I'm trying to be a-okay." Her voice shivered, reflecting her body's state. It made me feel a sense of anger on Ali, just why? He has a girl with the most beautiful features on this earth, strong, powerful, a fighter for him and the name of them, a happy person, optimistic and mostly, a person to be in love with him. What does he want more? Isn't it enough for a human to be having and given all of this? But, men never have enough. Actually, a human can never have enough, a human wants beauty, love, and happiness in one, and once he gets it, he asks for more! Because we always aim for better than the best. Natalia, on the other side, for her private reasons, maybe because she didn't want to be proven wrong, not to show herself that she loves the wrong person, not to kill the left love for him inside her, not to feel empty and maybe not to get herself out of her happiness and optimism box, she fought for him against him. Natalia was trying to gather her left rubble from him because he broke her. A human's ego is broken, a human's dignity grows to its lowest and we try to live with the best of what we have in our hands. Everything she lived before was just the waiting, now she was done with waiting, her flight took off and all what going to happen was only the path she was aiming to go to, but as life is, her flight's path changed to an anonymous one.

"Natalia, it's hard, very, but you will look at this all one day and it will be a memory," I said in that advising, throaty voice.

"I'm tired of making those memories, Alaria. I'm tired of doing everything for two when I'm one."

"Ali is selfish and..."

"He is selfish, and I'm not going to be the one who will be selfless and lose myself." Her eyes were teary which made a burn form at the base of my throat.

"Let's go." Can rose up when they all rose after him and held my hand. My arms wrapped Nat's while we walked to the food station, we took some popcorn and drinks. As per usual, this is what happens when you leave things to your friends, they put me and Can in separate places while putting him and Daria next to each other. I was going to kill Jenny before Kahaan. Our final order was Ali, Kahaan, and Jenny in the back with Daria as Ali changed tickets with Can. Can was next to Yaz, then came me, Natalia, Mike (Josh and Yaz's friend) and Josh who arrived three hours ago to Turkey. Yaz was a great movie company as he made me laugh harder on the funny scenes and turned the dramatic scenes to more comedy. The movie was over at 2:00 am which was fantastic timing for a bonfire, noting that I was craving some marshmallows - Can munched most of my popcorn- Nur called Can while in the cinema and asked him to get some missing stuff for the kitchen, so we had to shop for his house and the bonfire. They all headed off to get some beanbags and other necessities while Can, I and Josh went for the food shopping. As usual, I was the one searching for the items as it was a new store for me -24 hours open store- while they both followed me around.