Chapter 28: Hidden Past...

We announced together and they all screamed in happiness, covering the silent tension that was there five seconds ago. After that, I sat with mom, Pal, and Nur, explaining every detail, I and Can had discussed and they liked it a lot.

"Alaria, I cannot believe we are planning your wedding. Leave all that, you are engaged and in love." Pal said and I smiled, noticing Can come.

"I hate this man." I hit him and he hit me back which talks a lot about me and Can.

"I see." She winked me and grinned like crazy.

"I'm serious, I want to take his money and run away. The second day of our marriage." My eyes minimized towards him and he did the same.

"I'm taking her....." He was about to talk, but I hit him hard on his tummy, so he grimaced. My face turned red and Nur laughed, joined by mom. Can sat next to me, fake shooting me.

"I'm so getting this back."

"I'm so killing you." I puckered my lips in a manner of anger, but it wore away when I saw his smile, that one that kills me with all the dimples and sprinkles and stuff.

"Let's make this week a chill week for us and only work to follow up because I'm freaking out on work. Then,...." I was explaining when he suddenly hit my head and yes, forget about all those romantic kisses, in reality, there are physical fights. I swatted his arm and literally, jumped on him in an attempt to get him pained, but I was. My nail broke, can you believe this? Call me a freak, but this would be the last thing I care about as Alaria because all what I care about is my hair and skin, but my wedding is in a month and I need the best look. I could cry over this in that moment.

"Noooo!" I frowned, getting away from him and staring at my nail. My thumb, but it was not fully, just half of it but it still pained.

"Awww, poor thumb." Can mocked and this time, I don't take the chance to hit him because it affects me.

"Annoying head." I stuck my tongue out on him and this is NOT cute, this is annoying.

"Rock headed." Can kissed my forehead while I tried to move away.

"Look at these two kids here." Ghalia joked and moved next to Nur on the edge of the chair. Believe me, it only fitted three people in that specific area in the living room, two armchairs where Nur and mom sat, and one almost half a meter long backless velvet gray sofa for me and Can. The style of the living room was so amazing, the white-teal-grey one, well designed.

"Can we move to the larger area?" I pointed my back area where the seating was.

"I want to sleep," Ghalia said and waved to us.

"Excuses, as you know, we had a busy day from the flight to here and the engagement party." Mom said and rose up.

"Are we sharing a room?" I asked mom before she passed.

"No, I'm having a room of my own and so is Palmilia, thanks to you, Nur." Mom winked, then went out of the room.

"Is it normal that I'm not asleep by now?" I asked Can and Nur who were watching my every step as I took another piece of the cookies, they were really good actually. Nur stayed with us as we kept talking about pointless things as per usual, and left after almost five minutes.

"Don't you find it weird how pointless our subjects are, but we still have a good laugh better any other one." I laughed and he joined me, laughing and nodding at the same time.

"Okay, serious and pointful subjects now.."

"Pointful? Really?" My voice echoed in the room as I laughed, making him smile or in other, better words, grinned.