Chapter 8: The War Is ON!

"No way! Alariaaa!" Nihan jumped at me and tied me, Haha! Literally, she didn't let me go and I hope she doesn't because I need the hug of someone to comfort me and stop me from looking at Can. When she broke our hug, directly Baresh rubbed my hands and said:

"You are missed, really." He gave me a comfortable smirk that relaxed all my contracted muscles.

"I've missed you as well." My grin was obvious to the view and my eyes unconsciously travelled to Can's dad. Just a fact to through on, Baresh and Nihan's eyes are grey which is not their dad's or mum's eye colour obviously as Nur's are hazel but his dad's eyes are exactly like him! Exactly!

"Ms. Alaria Mitsch." He said aloud after the eye contact.

"Mr. Derinoglu, pleasure to meet you." My heart was dying, I could barely breathe.

"Pleasure all mine." His fake smile has disappeared and all what I see is a man who seems very innocent. My hands fall to the most beautiful lady on earth, Ghalia. She looked so pretty, her hair fell just perfectly on her shoulders, her hazel eyes just more obvious with the smoky makeup and her straight body that was more filler now was perfect! Nihan has grown slimmer though which is a surprise as she was more filled.

"I was dying to see you, I've missed you millions!" Our hug was brief and feelingless.

"Same here." She hugged me again. Bfttt. No more concentration on anything else, I have to go to him.

"We have to talk." Ghalia whispered while still hugging me.

"After dinner?" I asked and felt a touch on my hands, familiar to me, gentle but firm at the same time.

"Enough of missy." Can pulled me closer to his side and placed his right hand on my back.

"You're looking amazing tonight, sweetie." Nur pointed to my dress and I blew a kiss for her while moving with Can to the seats. As a gentleman he is, he pulled me the chair and so on. The servants started pouring the soup for me while checking up with all of them.

"No, thanks." My hands were placed infront of my cup so the servant doesn't pour the wine.

"Why not?" Nur asked with concern.

"Yoksa...?" Nihan said "or" which I know exactly what she is referring to.

"You're pregnant?" There we go back to the arrogant Mr. Derinoglu, he was so sneer.

"No, no. Nothing from this." I started waving my hands to prove the point.

"She just doesn't drink." Can told them, in a throaty voice.

"Pardon." Nihan laughed while opening up about her tennis match in the morning and they started arguing. This is how siblings communicate really. Can passed his thumb across my face, from my eyebrows to my cheek then just below my lips and made me smile. He then tilted his hand so his fingers all together touched my hair.

"Your hair." He stated too whispery.

"Yes." My smile was broad now. There were only cold expressions, making me curious to know his opinion.

"Do you like it?" His fingers travelled to the fork and he held it.

"Ummm... Yes, you look pretty." He complimented.