Chapter 38: Wedding Preparations!

Break my heart... Ruin my life... But, don't tell me it's Daria sitting in front of me. She sat in a serious, formal manner and looked at me blankly.

"Who brought you in?" I said, rising up from the couch. My heart was already racing fast.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, focusing.

"Daria, get out of this house..." She didn't take me seriously, "NOW!" I shouted my lungs out at her that she couldn't hide her shock.

"I am not here to talk about you, Can or I." stated her. What is left to talk about? "I just want to talk to you like before. Like we used to be those close friends who trust each other."

"I am sorry, but I'm not the one who made you lose this."

"I know, I lost it myself." She confessed to herself rather than me.

"This is not right." I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes, what a morning.

"Alaria, I have done things that are wrong, I know. Maybe, I was the one who should have known best as I saw your love bubble grow. But, I love Can. He used to show love, use this love and went to you. What would you do if you were in my place? I was only drowning more and more. I have hurt you while trying to fix myself. But, with all my acceptance, I have sent Can to you. Can you imagine how hard it is to hear the man you love to talk about someone else the way you would explain him."

"Daria, I defend you. I have put you in the place of my sister but you only screwed things up. If you knew it wasn't my mistake, you shouldn't have put that upon me. For your own good."

"I am sorry." I don't believe her. She is like the serpent. I walked over to her and hugged her really tightly. She smiled as she looked at me, but I did it. As we broke our hug, I held her arm the tightest I could and kept squeezing. She gasped from pain.

"Alaria, stop! STOP! It hurts." She exclaimed and I let go.

"I'm sorry." I smiled at her with teary eyes.

"Are you serious?" She was already rubbing on where my hands were.

"Did you get what it feels like." I explained to her the reason for my attitudes, "I have trusted you and put in you in the warmest place. I respected you and did everything done with Can because you approved. I never did what you are trying to do, but you poisoned me and I can't be cured anymore. Not even your sorry can fix it."

"You are right." My soul was leading to her, but something in my ribcage hurt. Daria... Where we were and our place now. She didn't talk much after that and left. I bathed, the most needed. Then, I sat with my mom in my robe not wanting to even move and explained everything to her. Pal was asleep with Natalia in her room, they must've had a long night. Mom cooked me some omelet until I wore my outfit for work. I knew that I had booked for the palace where the wedding was held and the suit for him. I wanted to pass by work for two hours only so there was no use of wearing something formal and changing back. I wore ripped white jeans, camel velvet shirt, and gladiator ankle heels. My makeup might have sounded too much for usually, but I had more time until breakfast was ready. Yummy, mom's croissants are unreplaceable.

"Is that the same Deria?" My laughs were loud to an extent that I couldn't stop laughing.

"First, it's Daria." I gasped for air and continued, "Second, yup. Daria who was my friend and my boyfriend's fiancé and now is only another girl, someone I don't know."

"She seemed to be sweet." And, after this, I went to work with Natalia who dropped me and got to her way. My headaches were completely gone by now and I recovered. I had a meeting with the designers and we agreed on the plans. Most of the plan was to pass through my files in the past. To be exact, my drawing history from the age of 10 till 24. Now. We had 14 years to pass through. I took over the first eight years because they weren't documented on the computers and only at home and in my office desk. So, this was for me. After 18, I officially started using the computers only. My aim was to bring back all the history of Vallerie where all the Gorgeous, Beauty, Charming started from. It was from a white desk at the end of a kid's room and I started drawing. To reach here is luck, I am aware of that. But, it's also not giving up and work, very hard work. Away from what was happening in my life, the way I always give up on everything and I admit it, this was always my passion. Yes, my life does make me more passionate about what I'm doing because it's my brightest place, but still. I sent the emails to them and we immediately started working on some. We got two at the end for one day which is good. I then went to the boutique area and worked on the cashier, asking some costumers about their opinions. To my surprise, many as being people from a high social rank went to the USA, so I directed them to our boutique there. I also helped people get a fitting to them and got over financial files, making sure all the employees took their salaries and to my good, this month I got more money than any months before which means more money for me. As a fact, we were launching bridal dresses collection the next month that was already on the final procedure. I already knew that it will cause trouble as many of the brides, okay, are always nervous and tense when the size doesn't fit. The first ever customer to receive the dress will be me. If you were asking what was my job if I don't interact my customers, then the answer is that I do draw many of the designs and view them in the store, but the costume made ones aren't my job. So, my job is to be creative and create only. The other commitments like the financial checkups, sales checkup, and upgrades are because I take the management side as well. Yes, it's that hard but having a decent amount of money enter my bank account each month makes it a lot better. Undecided what to do with the money, I decided to put them for the house. Home. Kaylin entered; reviewing my schedule for tomorrow as I gathered my belongings.