Chapter 32: Car Accident...

"No, because for me, you don't even exist!" Natalia stood up and shouted at him.

"Oppsss." Evan's comment made me glare him as well as Fiyam, so he shrugged.

"This won't end up right." Kahaan stood up and stopped Ali from going towards Natalia who was right in front of him, pouring a couple of water cups and handed me one.

"Abi, move, seriously I cannot bare with her anymore," Ali spoke and tried to push Kahaan but Kahaan fought against it.

"Al, there you go, you wanted water," Natalia said and moved to her place.

"Natalia." Ali almost shouted.

"What?" She shouted back and her eyes widened like crazy at him.

"Ali, enough." Can rose up and pushed him a bit further away from Natalia.

"No, she is the one who is supposed to be told enough. She is passing it."

"Really?" I said aloud as all the eyes turned to me and I laughed at Ali's attitude.

"What is going on?" Daria joined her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes because it was not her time.

"When you cheat and sleep with someone else, it's okay but when she ignores you, she's passing it." I shouted aloud as Natalia stood up and shouted 'Enough', hurt this time.

"Ali, leave now." Can said, but Ali shrugged like a kid that he wasn't leaving. Chill. Calm down, Alaria.

"Ali, you know what, f*** you. Go, cheat and do whatever you want because that's the last damned thing I care about now. You are just a spoiled kid who thinks every girl in the street is a toy to play with like your freaking ***. Get the freaking hell of this house and never ever think of getting closer to me by a hundred meters. Just get it, you are nothing to me, just like my picture was nothing to you when you did whatever you did. That was low from me." Natalia shouted her brains out, and for once, I agreed to every word Natalia said. Ali froze and looked at her.

"Natalia," Kahaan spoke in a threatening tone.

"Ayyy, stop. Don't." Jenny held his arm and stopped him, annoyed.

"Kahaan, don't dare you to speak even." I glared him, hearing a gasp from behind me.

"What?" His eyebrows joined.

"Let's just not talk about seeing your best friend cheating on your sister and passing it! You are just a disgusting, selfish guy who only thinks about himself." I spoke quietly to the crowd. Jenny's eyes widened as she was shocked.

"She chose that, Alaria."

"Nah.. Nahhh.. She thought she could change him."

"Well, she didn't."

"It was your role as her brother to protect her and always be there for her, but on the first chance, you went to 'I told her' and 'she chose that'. She's your sister for god's sake!" I shouted and didn't bother that they heard us.

"Guys, chill," Daria said, still sitting calmly.

"Sorry, not everyone is you!" I glared her.

"Alaria." Fiyam tried to stop me.

"Ali, get out." Natalia held him by the wrist and was pulling him out of the house.

"What Alaria?" I looked at Fiyam and put her hands away.

"Honey." Can whispered my ears.

"We are here now for Ali and Nat." I sighed and was about to turn.