Chapter 15: I Want You, Alaria.

"Oppss... Sorry." I covered my mouth, swallowing the rambles into me.

"Do you really think that I meant hurting Malik?"

"Can, it's just that..." I tried to explain, but words trailed off my mouth.

"Alaria, understanding me? Do you really think so?" He asked and I gave no answer.

"Would I ever make you feel what he felt?" He said in a very low voice this time.

"Not in any way." This was the best answer I could give.

"Then what?" He asked and waited for the answer.

"Daria is making me feeling the same with you. I'm losing you because you don't want me. Or, you just...."

"I want you, Alaria." He said it in a very unromantic way.

"But, it's not obvious Can. I know everything you are feeling, I know you love me and want me and need me next to you, but you are doing everything at the same time to get me away from you, you are not showing it."

"Is it the engagement?" He groaned.

"It's not only the engagement, not only about it. It's about the ring in your hand. I told you long ago, I don't want someone to tell me he loves me, but to prove it. You didn't." I held his ring finger and held the ring while in his hands with my index and thumb. He put his hand on mine and pushed my hand away to his thigh and pulled the ring away from his finger.

"I won't wear it then. Will it be solved?" He shrugged his shoulder and his blue iris stared at me with red veins surrounded around it.

"Will it be solved?" I asked the question again and he sighed, shaking his head.

"Exactly," I said and sat a bit away from him.

"Give me some time, just some time to solve Ghalia's issue and check on Baresh and Nihan. Mum as well for sure and I promise you that moment I'll never wear another ring on this finger till it's yours." He explained.

"When?" I asked like I'm burning all of this.

"I don't know." His head leaned on his knee and he stared on my side.

"I don't believe those promises anymore." My heart was aching from the fast beating. Not because of his presence, because he's going to cry and I'll cry after him.

"I cannot prove me right, can I?" He laughed the fakest laugh I've ever heard him laugh.

"You can't," I said in a British accent to soften it and grinned.

"I think I need to go to Kamlyn, she's waiting outside." I held my clutch, but he smiled.

"Kamlyn left long ago. She took your car." He said and my eyes burst at his.

"I'll drop you home, but it's still not time."

"You must be kidding me, don't blame me if I killed her." I wanted to kill him, as well.

"Come sit here." Can pulled my hands and made me sit on the same bean bag with him.

"There is another one, though." I chuckled and looked away because he. is. centi. meters. away. from. me. I. am. dying. kill. me.

"What did you do today?" He asked into my ears so he was still looking at me.

"Nothing, work, work. I had a meeting and delayed it to tomorrow. You?"

"Company, then to yours, then here."

"Mine? Your legs are stepping a lot there, Mr. Can." I turned to his side and he was a bit away. PHEWW!