Chapter 26: Family Came Round!

I did the first thing that comes to the mind of any person to stop this thing which was literally stopping it. My hand held Daria's wrist and I pulled her outside the hall, hearing a few gasps and Can tried to follow us.

"Can, really?" I shouted in a question form, caring last about the people looking. Daria was rubbing her tears with her other hand and running to keep the pace with me. I stopped right outside the place where I left one of the happiest moments in my life.

"Okay, I'm ready to forget all of this but enough." I tried to return to my normal breathing rate while taking the words out in a shaky tone that reflected my shaky hands gesturing.

"What?" Daria rubbed another tear and looked at me in solid fear. My gaze could've burnt her, but it was only a mental burn.

"Daria, I went out of the freaking room because let's just pass it. I didn't hear anything and you'll forget." I'm growing mental, my body parts weren't working in uniformity, my brain was thinking of solutions, my hands were pointing to where I wanted to be, my heart was burning like it has never been exposed to her, it was like I was burning my cold heart that was still soft to a very high temperature of heat that it couldn't hold but I stepped into it and there is no back way and my mouth was demanding her of every solution but not what my brain is thinking of.

"Alaria." Her hands shook my shoulder to awaken me, but it's like I refused.

"Just go, please," I begged her as my cold, shivery hands gripped her wrist to stop her shaking.

"I know it's hard, I understand but it doe...." There is when I burst, when I saw Can tapping her shoulder and she turned to him, shaking her head.

"Honey." His warm hands touched both my cheeks and his gaze went to me as I looked away.

"Can you please not touch me?" A disgust passed my request.

"Alaria, this was all before and it's ending. I'll talk to Daria."

"Can we please continue this party inside?" My head was going to explode any second, my fiance's ex-fiance who our mutual friend loved loves my fiance. Wow!

"Alaria." He moved his hands from my cheeks to my hips.

"No! Don't dare you even do that! Don't try even. You did everything to hurt a person who loved you, Can. You knew she loved you when you broke up with her and you dated me. Why? Right, Daria?" I looked at her face but she had lowered it.

"Ohh! Wait! The best gang are here. Right, Natalia? Am I wrong? This is how it went. I came and it all got ruined."

"Alaria." Can made that low, threatening voice of mine disappear to a monster.

"If you could do this to her, tell me how could you do this to me, didn't you think what will happen if she ever finds out." There were many things to say, but only rambles came out.

"Errr..... Can we please stop this?" I shed tears of sorrow and disappointment. And, I moaned the pains out.

"What do I do now?" I was seriously asking because I didn't know what to do. NO one gave an answer. My ears only heard the sound of the music from inside and the breathing of everyone in the room. My eyes only looked at Can who didn't look back and they burned me from the salty tears with the makeup. My mouth only spoke words and tried to breathe.

"I didn't do anything to deserve this from you, what did I do? Did I hurt you? What did I do for you to do this to me? I only loved you!" I shouted my brains out.

"Alaria." Daria tried to approach me but failed as I was in continuous movement.

"Do you know what does that mean?"