Chapter 7: Learning To Fix.

"Not together, huh?" His anger was growing and it was obvious.

"We have a nameless relationship, remember?" I made the quotation mark with my hands as the nameless relationship was said.

"We have a name, our relationship is not nameless. It's.."

"Don't even continue, I liked it being nameless but now we are just nothing, we really have no relationship in this hall. Where is it? By a girl coming and offending her boyfriend for leaving her. How pathetic. I had to listen to all that shit because of your mistakes. Because you are a player." I kept pushing his chest but my hands stopped at 'you are a player' and pointed to him. All what you heard that moment was my shouts. His eyes are bloodshot again and his hands are fisted.

"Because you are the best, Alaria you didn't give any fuck about me and left when I was just going to move downstairs and tell you I'm sorry. I wanted to hug you the moment you arrived to Turkey that day, but all I saw was Jenny with her suitcase. Where was Alaria? She was in USA not even bothering herself to think about someone here going from girl's hands to another to forget her face. Here only Can makes the mistakes and is blamed right? When Alaria dates my best friend Yusuf and loves him, it's fine. When she sees me after months and doesn't even bother looking at me and I cannot remove my eye from her, it's okay, right? When I come to your door telling you every word I didn't even tell my mom, not any girl I dated and get a 'please leave', it's okay? I don't think it's okay. I have hurt myself here too, I never thought about telling you those words, but you keep pushing and pushing that we are done to this point. Why can't we just move on? You keep taking the negativity in the hundred positivities, you will never forgive yourself if you keep reminding yourself. Just put everything that happened in the bin and move on. If this throwing in the bin thing revolves around me as well, then throw me with all those things." This is the longest Can has every talked, he made me shocked. I am shocked, yes. After what he said, no need to tell you by now, he left again. I was left with red cheeks and widened eyes. No feelings come towards any of his words except the 'throw me' part. Throwing him is a thing I wanted to do long time ago and if I could, I would have done it long time ago and never think about humiliating myself by him today and Melek again today. Turkey is a disaster already.

"He's right, Alaria." I heard a voice appeared and my eyes darted across the room which my hands were covering my face. It was Natalia.

"Don't look at me like this. He's right." She looked at everyone while her eyes landed towards my view. My place at that moment was just like a court with a prisoner. I am already imprisoned with everything, with having no freedom, the freedom no one taught me I'll lose when I'll love. This freedom gives you everything and makes you lose everything in the same second.

"We never blamed you, I'm not telling you don't shout, run to him and forget everything. But I know you enough by this time to know that you think he's a player who doesn't love you and maybe lies to you. You actually fear loving him."

"Ha-ha. No. He's the one afraid of loving me and being with me." I pointed towards the space next where he left seconds ago.

"No, you are the one who fears loving him." She objected.

"I'm not the one who just runs away and slams a door every moment he gets the chance. Where is he now? He left." I defended myself.

"Maybe he is the one who leaves because he fears you leaving him." She said, making me sit with no answer. This definitely gave her the push to continue, she sat across me with all the eyes on me and her, even though they were four eyes, I feel like they are thousands.

"Seriously? You would never believe what I'm saying, but he changed a lot for you. He seriously never was that honest with a girl, with us even. Isn't it?" She asked and the others nodded and Daria answered 'Yes'.