Chapter 31: Mystery.

"Ohhhh! I'm Loryana!" She shouted, her eyes widening at him as his reflected hers.

"I've missed you!" Can hugged her tightly as I smiled at them both, they were weird. Okay, I smiled for my own reasons. And, yes, they include a hint of jealousy. Come on, I'm standing next to my fiance hugging the bones out of a supposed stranger and missing this stranger.

"Alaria, this is my old friend." Can said, wrapping his arms around her waist still and smiled that happy, ecstatic smile.

"Get away, old friend, yeah!" She raised an eyebrow at him and they both smiled, turning to me as I fake smiled like a stupid. Like I'm not.

"So, you were together?" I asked, my body frozen but I still had that smile.

"Said so, yes. But, we ended up as friends when he cheated on me." Lory laughed her hearts out and that made it a bit awkward.

"Cool," I stated while Can came over to me and rubbed my arm while I just moved forward and went inside the cafe.

"Are you upset?" Can whispered my ears when we were left in private.

"No!" I widened my eyes and turned back to the bar area.

"How do you know Loryana?" Can asked just as we sat in front of where I presented.

"From this." I pointed to the stage or my so called little mount. It was just a small area, higher than the floor to be in the scene for everyone.

"What?" He was still smiling which annoyed me.

"I used to work here months ago when I was free after my actual work.."

"What the hell? What did you work as?"

"A random representer, I used to sit on this stage and just talk, sing or ramble basically."

"Alaria, why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"Like I had a chance." I laughed at what I said, but shut up when I realized he took it seriously.

"It's fine, Can." My hands touched his and let go while my eyes were looking at the people passing.

"Our breakup before wasn't easy. Both of them were painful in different ways, the first breakup was painful because I based my life upon a stranger and the second breakup was painful because that stranger wasn't one anymore." He spoke the words out of the soul, not revised but spoken from his soul to mine without any barriers.

"Was that the same with Lary?" I raised an eyebrow and laughed to keep it neutral.

"Yes." Can said and my whole body tense, my gaze raised from the couples next to us to him as he held the laugh and laughed aloud.

"You are so freaking stupid. I hate you for this!" I was seriously pissed off at him testing my jealousy.

"You're so cute." Can pulled me from my wrists to his chest immediately and all of a second, I was filled with the familiar warmth of his.

"So, you used to sing here?" He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes which made me dream for a second. The details of those eyes, my blues, how the blue is melted into the beauty of the navy blue at the corner of his iris, the way his eyes only looked at mine not around or not anywhere else..... Now, I sound like a stupid in love.

"Errr.... Ummm... Yes, I actually did and I thought of singing one for you today in the same place." I cleared my throat and spoke to Lary about it as Can just smiled and looked at me. Can whistled as Lary passed and I hit him straight in the tummy with force.

"Ouuchh... This one did hurt." Can laughed because he knew that doing it on purpose pissed me off more. Five minutes later, I was on that mini mount and clearing my throat to sing the song. The song explained a lot about what I wanted us to be, the specifics of Canaria, 'Mutlu Sonsuz'... My favorite part of that song was saying 'Mutlu son olmasın, Mutlu sonsuz olsun', which meant 'Don't let it be a happy ending, but let it be a happy forever'. I could see his eyes shining like he was about to cry, awhhh! It made me just stare at him after the song and freeze like I was freezing the moment in my heart forever. A smile grew on my face as he held me by the waist and put me gently to the floor.