Final chapter

Marissa's POV

I woke up to lexis arms wrapped around me tight, she was so beautiful. I could just lie there and take in her beauty all day. She let out a little snore and I couldn't help but giggle. I slowly lifted her arm off me and snuck out the bed. I tiptoed my way over to the bathroom not wanting to disturb her, she had a big day yesterday. I went to the toilet and then made my way to the sink. I quickly brushed my hair then my teeth, I then piled on some perfume and put a tiny bit of lip gloss and eye liner on. I made my way out of the bathroom and back into bed.

"Why did you leave me?" Lexi mumbled not opening her eyes but warping her arms tight around me again.

"Had to use the bathroom, go back to sleep it's only 10?" I said giving her quick peck on the lips.

"If you want me to sleep don't get me all hot with your kisses" she said opening her eyes to look at me. I grinned at her and she grinned back.

"It's amazing how beautiful you look in the morning, I mean you went to bed with no makeup on and you wake up with it on, smelling good, your hairs perfect and I swear you don't have morning breath" she said raising her eyebrows and giggling.

"Am I snapped?" I asked laughing.

"Totally snapped" Lexi said leaning into kiss me. I stopped her by pushing a finger to her lips and I could see hurt and confusion cross her face.

"Alexis I just have to say something and then you can kiss me to your hearts content" I said and she smiled a little.

"Better talk fast then" she said.

"It's just that since we made us official I feel like you have been doing everything for me and I'm letting you down. I really want to show you truly how much you mean to me and how much I love you but I don't know how. And baby I love you so much it hurts, last night when I saw you hug Demi a part of me got so jealous because for those seconds your hands weren't wrapped around me. I heard you talking on the phone to Emily and you told her you loved her and called her baby girl and I got jealous again because it wasn't me you were saying it too and I want to be your one and only baby girl. I love you so much it's driving me crazy, your literally the most beautiful, amazing, intelligent and generous human being on this planet. I'm in love with every inch of you. Especially that amazing, kind, caring heart, the way you are willing to help anyone confirms to me your the one" I said looking into her eyes. The smile on her face grew.

"You are and always will be my baby girl no matter what. I love you more then life it's self and I always will. You opened my eyes up to this world and when I'm with you I can see everything clearly. I'm in love with you Marissa Ann Callahan and nothing anyone says and does could ever change that" she whispered back stroking my face. My breathing got shorter as she talked nobody had ever made me feel so good before. She always knew what to say to make me feel beautiful and amazing.

"Kiss me now" I whispered and her lips slowly met mine for a soft and delicate kiss. She pulled away leaving me hungry for more. I pushed her onto her back an straddled her, I bent down and kissed her again, her lips meant mine and I could feel electricity race through my body. I licked her bottom lip begging her for entry which she granted. I felt her hands travel down my body and my body squirmed with her touch. I've never needed anyone so bad in my life. I broke the kiss and smothered her face in a million more. I moved onto her neck where I began to suck and nibble. I heard a moan escape her mouth which just turned me on more. I let my hands wander as I bit her earlobe, her hands grabbed my ass pushing me in closer to her. I grabbed a hold of her T-shirt and pulled so that the both of us were sitting up. She roughly met my lips again, shoving her tongue into my mouth as our tongues battled for possession I rolled her top up. She broke the kiss so I could take the shirt off which I happily did. She did the same to me as I kissed her chest and stumbled with her bra trying to get it off. She pulled my shirt off and giggled when she realised I wasn't wearing a bra. I chucked her bra on the floor and pushed her back on the bed letting my mouth find that spot on her neck again, as my fingers found her nipples. She moaned and her breathing was getting faster but I wasn't ready for her to come yet. I moved my hands down her body and slowly pushed her pants off, she lifted her hips with me still on them in an effort to help. I got both her pants and underwear off and began circling the right spot. I placed one of her nipples in my mouth and began sucking and biting at it why I thrust two fingers into her.