Chapter twenty eight

Demi's POV

I stood silently listening to her family sing there song, it was beautiful and wanted to cry but knew I had to stay strong for Alexis. I felt Alexis let go of my hand and I took a step back searching for a familiar face. I found Marissa and clung to her arm watching as Alexis made her way forward to the undertaker. When she stretched out to take out the coffin, I felt the whole of my insides break, I still thought back the tears though. We followed Alexis into the room where she placed Demetrius down and broke down crying, hugging his coffin to her. I couldn't hold it anymore and broke down too, running for her and pulling her into my embrace.

Once Alexis had stopped crying she looked up at her dad and the undertaker.

"Lets sort this now so it's done" she said looking her Dad in the eye. I got up to go as they needed their privacy for this but she grabbed my hand.

"Sit" she simply demanded so I did as everybody else exited the room for our discussion.

"This is what I want, I suggest somebody makes notes" she said and I don't know why but I could hear anger in her voice.

"I want the funereal at the same place we had moms. I want it to be a small funereal not open for the public. I wish that everybody who wants to has a chance to speak. I don't want it carried out like a funereal for an adult though he's a baby and it should be done for baby. I want balloons and colour and music. I want to be able to celebrate his life and give him a party because he never had one. Even if we have to have it at the wake after, the burial at least it's still a party for him. I want him buried next to or in with Mom so I know that somebody is looking after my baby." She broke down at the last part and began sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"Leave the music and verses to me. I'll have it to you by the end of the day. Also the party my family will take care of that. I think that should give you guys enough to work on for now. If you have any questions come back to me but for now we need some privacy" I said looking towards Alexis for approval on what I had said. She simply nodded her head and waved so her Dad knew he could go now. I sat there holding her in my arms when I noticed her hand.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked picking up her hand and kissing it better.

"Had a fight with the shower wall" she said looking at me ashamed. I kissed her better and showed her my foot.

"Me too" I said as she traced the bruise that was coming out on my foot from where I let my frustrations out earlier.

"Remember when we were younger and people always thought we were twins? I guess they were right" she said with a small smile. I smiled to and looked over at Demetrius. They had dressed him in the worlds tiniest tux and he looked gorgeous.

"Can you help me with something" Alexis asked catching my gaze.

"Of course" I said turning my attention to her.

"Help me get a photo of his hand and foot for my tattoo before everyone else comes in" she said getting on her hands and knees and kneeling over the coffin. I grabbed her phone and made my way closer to her. She gently picked up his hand and held it up. I quickly took the foot making sure I got the detail on it. She then moved down and took his shoe and sock off and held up his foot. I got up close and snapped a couple of photos of it and Alexis started putting his sock back on when the door open. We froze as Marissa, Jon, Dallas and Maddie walked in the room.

"Umm what are use doing?" Marissa and Dallas asked in sync looking at Alexis who had half of Demetrius's sock on.

"Just making sure he's dressed right, he is by the way" I said looking to Alexis. They just laughed and walked in. I sat back down and snapped another few pics of Alexis as she finished dressing him. Maddie came and sat on my lap cuddling into me and then Alexis came and rested her head on my shoulder.