Chapter 3: The First Date

Another chapter for you guys. I don't really have a schedule for these, but I won't keep you waiting super long.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of Alya and Nino's first date. They were both very nervous. Especially Nino. He was the one that had to decide where they would be going. He didn't want to be too formal because he wasn't a formal person. He decided to go to the arcade because he knew how much Alya loved technology.

I'm heading to your house
now. I'll be there in about
10 minutes.

Okay. See you then. 🙂

Alya was getting ready. She didn't know what they were doing so she just dressed in her normal clothes.

She was so nervous. She has never been on a date before. She never knew what it was like to like someone. It scared her, but excited her at the same time.

She waited in her living room for him to show up. She posted a picture of ladybug to the ladyblog while she waited.

She heard a knock on the door. She quickly got up and fixed her hair in the mirror and then walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey." She smiled to see Nino standing there.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's go." Alya said as she walked out and closed the door. They began to walk. "So where are we going?" She asked holding on to the strap of the over the shoulder bag she brought with her.

"The arcade." He said hesitantly. "Do you like the arcade?" He asked nervously.

"Of course." Alya said smiling. "Especially because I am going to beat your butt." She said bumping into him a little.

"Sure." Nino said sarcastically. They walked in awkward silence until they got to the arcade.

"We are here." Nino said opening the door for her.

"Thank you." Alya smiled as she walked in. Nino bought all of the coins and they began to play.

"How about we play the fish barrel game!" Alya suggested. It was a game of luck. Yup use the lever and the barrel spins and whatever number it lands on is the amount of tickets you get.

"Okay." Nino said as they walked over to it. "I'm gonna beat you this time." Nino said determined.

"Please." Alya said sarcastically. He hadn't beat her at the first five games they played.

"One." Nino started.
"Two." Alya smiled.
"Three!" The said in sync as the pushed down the lever.

The barrels spun and Alya's stopped first at 20 tickets. "Beat that." Alya said proudly. 20 tickets was the second highest you could get. The highest being 50 tickets.

Nino's barrel stopped to reveal 50 tickets. The machine began to sing and said, 'winner' multiple times. "Got you!" Nino said pointing his fingers at Alya who stared at the screens in amazement.

"I've gotta be honest I didn't think you could do it." Alya smiled giving him a high five. Her stomach began to growl.

"Sounds like your hungry. Are you ready to eat?" He asked grabbing his tickets.