Chapter 13: Confession

Okay... We finally face the dreaded occurrence we all want to avoid.

~~~~~~~~~~~

They had just left Disneyland and they were heading back to Nino's dorm. Derick said he was staying at a rave all night so they had the night to themselves again. It was Alya's last night and she wanted to spend as much time with Nino as possible.

They got back to the dorm and Alya sat down on his bed. Nino knew he had to tell her, he was just waiting for the right time.

He went and sat next to Alya on the bed. She began to kiss him. "Al wait." Nino whispered.

She kept kissing him. She just wanted him for now she didn't want to talk. Everytime he tried to talk she would kiss him again.

"I need..." He said as she began to be on top of him.

"To tell..." He kept trying to say something.

"You..." He said with a laugh as Alya kissed his neck.

"Alya someone else kissed me." He blurted out seriously.

She stopped kissing him. She was now completely on top of him. "You cheated?" Alya asked as she was overwhelmed with sadness. She got off of him.

"No, Al!" Nino said as she was getting up to walk away. "I was at a rave and I was dancing with a whole bunch of people and this random girl kissed me out of nowhere." Nino said explaining the situation.

"So you let her?" Alya said trying really hard not to cry because she thought he hooked up with this girl.

"I- I don't remember. It happened so fast. I remember pushing her away and getting on stage." Nino said to her now standing with her.

"So did you guys hook up?" Alya asked with a quiver in her lips.

"No. We didn't, Al." He whispered putting his hands on her shoulders.

Alya smiled a bit. "You scared me Nino." she said with a tremble in her voice.

"I know I'm sorry Alya. I just felt really bad about it. That's why I have been acting weird and-" He began to say.

Alya interrupted him with a kiss. "I love you. Thank you for not cheating on me." Alya smiled.

"I love you too." Nino smiled happy that she wasn't mad or sad for very long.

They began to kiss more and more until they were back on his bed. "Are you ready?" Alya asked Nino wanting to be with him in every way.

"Of course." Nino smiled now having no shirt on.

"You are, Mi Coeur, Nino. I love you." Alya smiled as they went back to the kissing and later on to the rest.

The night ended well and everything was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I don't know if you guys have heard of deweyfish but she wrote a book about Adrienette and it is really good you should check it out. I helped with some of the plot but the bulk of it is all her ideas! I really hope that you go read it and leave some positive feedback. Okay love you guys see you next chapter.
Bye,
Lauryn