Chapter 8: Graduation

Anotha one.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of their high school graduation. Alya didn't want it to end. She wanted to stay because if it was ending then that means she was one step closer to losing Nino. She kept telling him everything was okay, but she was scared. Scared that he would get bored with her being long distance. Scared that he would find someone different.

She was with Marinette getting ready at her house. "Graduation is finally here." Marinette sighed and smiled.

"You say that like it's a good thing." Alya said sassily.

"I'm sure everything will be okay with you and Nino, Alya." Marinette said looking at her best friend.

"Marinette don't say that. You don't know that." She said angrily.

"Yeah, but I have high hopes. I don't think he would do that to you." Marinette said curling her hair.

"Your lucky. Adrien is staying here with you." Alya said sitting down on Marinette's bed. She was ready to go.

"That's only because he is helping with the bakery. Nino is getting a professional job to make more money for you." Marinette said smiling. "They are both doing something for our good."

"How do you know?" Alya said questioning her.

"Alya, Nino told me he was doing this for you. He said he wanted to go to America and get a professional job for you. Even if that means he wouldn't see you for a while it would be worth it in the end." Marinette said finishing her hair.

"Wow." Alya said sitting there thinking.

"Don't think he is doing this just because he can. He is doing it for you." Marinette smiled. "Are you ready to go?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah let's go." She said as they got up and walked downstairs.

"Girls! You look beautiful!" Sabine said smiling at the two best friends.

"Thank you, mom." Marinette smiled.

"Thank you." Alya said smiling with Marinette.

"You girls are growing up." Sabine said sadly, but smiling still.

"Yeah mom that happens." Marinette smiled as she giggled a little.

"You two look very nice." Tom said standing next to Sabine.

"Thank you." They said in unison.

"We should really get going if we want to be there in time." Alya said with a smile.

"Yes. Yes. We will take pictures after." Sabine said as she grabbed her purse ready to walk out.

They headed to the school to get ready. They walked over to Adrien and Nino who were in the classroom with the rest of their classmates.

"Hey babe." Alya said kissing him.

"Hey. Aren't you ready to get out of here?" Nino asked smiling.

"I mean it was fun. I don't want it to end." She said smiling.

"I have to agree with that." Adrien said. "I mean school was the first thing I was allowed to do without a bodyguard."

"Yeah we all have that problem, dude." Nino joked making everyone laugh.

"Har-har. Very funny." Adrien said. "And I met this wonderful girl." He said looking at Marinette grabbing her waist as she kissed his cheek.

"I feel you, man." He said hugging Alya from the side.

"Come on guys." Marinette said as they group hugged.

"You losers are making me more sad." Alya said while they were hugging. The laughed a little backing up from the hug.

"I don't want to mess up my makeup." Marinette said trying to fan out her teary eyes.

"Promise to still talk to each other after this?" Adrien asked.

Nino looked at Alya then at Adrien. "Promise." He said putting his hand in the center of them.

"Promise." Adrien and Marinette said at the same time.

What if he doesn't talk to me, Alya thought as she looked at Nino. "Promise." Alya said putting her hand in. They all began to laugh.

"Okay people line up and get ready to graduate." A teacher said as she came in the classroom.

They then got in a line and eventually ended up sitting by the theater. Some people made speeches and then they started calling names.

"Adrien." The principal said.

Everyone began to clap and there was many camera flashes.

"Go, Adrien."
"Woo!!"

He said Alex with a smile as she was cheered and came down.

"Alya." He said.

People began cheering again. She did a peace sign and walked down the stage.

"Yeah! Get 'em Alya!"
"Alya! Woo!"

"Chloe." The principal said.

Only Sabrina and her dad cheered. Everyone else just sat there as the crickets chirped. Chloe rolled her eyes and walked down.

They called Ivan, Juleka, and Kim. They all were cheered on and given lots of love. Kim of course did a backflip to show off his skills.

"Marinette." The principal called.

Everyone began cheering. She waved nervously and got down.

"Good job, Marinette!"
"Love you, Mari!"
"Nice job!"

They said Max, Mylene, and Nathaniel getting equal amount of cheers. Of course Mylene was a bit scared but Max went up like it was nothing.

"Nino." The principle said sternly.

Nino began to walk up as people cheered.

"Yes Nino!"
"Woo!"

They finished off with Rose and Sabrina. Rose smiled sweetly and Sabrina waved and sat down.

"I present the class of 2018! (? I don't know :/) The principle smiled as the class threw up their hats.

"Woo!" Everyone screamed with a lot of clapping and smiling. Alya forgot about everything bad and smiled with the class celebrating.

On the other hand, the fact that Nino would soon be leaving Alya kicked in and he felt sad. He felt bad for what he was doing to her.

"Celebrate! It's graduation!" Alya said holding his hands and then kissing him.

He slightly smiled and thought about her the rest of the night and all the bad things that could happen to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this! I always wanted to do a graduation for them and I think this fits my needs. Let me know what class you think they are in the comments.
*blows kiss*,
Lauryn