Chapter 16: Aftermath

I don't mean to bother you guys but if you go to https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lalascraftshop?ref=hdr_shop_menu I am selling handmade ladybug earrings and Chat Noir's ring. I know some of you might be interested. On with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He what?!" Marinette yelled as she took out her phone. She and Adrien were both listening to a heartbroken Alya as she told them what happened.

"Mari." Alya said with a crack in her voice. "What are you doing?" She sniffled as Adrien handed her a tissue.

"I'm buying a ticket to America so I can kick his ass." She said furious.

"Make it two." Adrien added. Even though he was nicer then everyone in the room, he still knew what Nino did was wrong and it was something he would later regret.

"No stop." Alya said congested. "It will hit him later. Even though I would love him to feel my pain I can't do that to him." Alya said as she began to cry.

Marinette put her phone down. "You really loved him. I know." Marinette said giving Adrien a look.

"I'll get you some food." He said walking downstairs giving the two best friends some time alone.

Alya began to sob more. It was one thing to sob in front of Marinette and Adrien, but now that it was just Marinette, she could let it all out.

Marinette didn't know what to do. She never felt that heartbreak that Alya felt. All she could do was be there to hug her.

Meanwhile...

Adrien went downstairs and started making cookies in the oven. He felt so bad for Alya. He wanted to do something, but he wasn't close friends with her. He decided to text Nino.

Hey.

Hey dude...

Why did you do that
to her??

To who?

Adrien rolled his eyes. Why is he trying to avoid this?, Adrian thought. He sighed.

Really? To Alya man.
She loved you and I thought
you loved her.

I do, I did. I met a
new girl.

This was a mistake. That's
really messed up.

Your supposed to be
on my side dude.

Shoulda thought of that
before you broke Alya.

What is she ok?

No you broke her heart. She
is at the bakery. She can barely
breathe she is crying so much.

I didn't know it
would be that bad.

Well it is. Have fun with
your new girl.

Nino felt bad. He didn't think it would be that bad for her. He thought she somewhat felt the same. He wasn't the only one calling less. She didn't call as much either.

He wouldn't blame himself. He wasn't going to. It was his life fe and he did the right thing. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a short chapter. I just wanted to state how Alya was that night. Go check out my book relatable. No one has commented so you can be the first!
Love ya,
Lauryn