Chapter 14: Home

Things start to go a bit downhill for a little while, but they get better don't worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya just got home from visiting Nino. She was sad that she had to leave him. She was sad that he lived far away from her at all. The thought of another girl was in the back of her head. When she had nothing to think about she would think of how he kissed someone else. She didn't want to tell him that because she didn't want to seem weak.

It had been about a month since she saw Nino. She didn't talk to him as much as she used to because she was sill a bit mad about him kissing the girl. She was meeting Marinette at the bakery for dinner in a hour so she figured she would call Nino since it was about 10 A.M. there and she wasn't doing anything.

She got her computer and called him. It got disconnected. He must be busy at school, Alya thought, not thinking much about it.

Meanwhile...

Nino was at lunch in a coffee shop. He was studying with a girl that was in the same class as him. She came up to him after class one Day and asked if he would like to get lunch one day.

He knew she was flirting with him, but Alya wasn't talking to him as much and he was felling lonely and neglected, just like he did at Dericks's rave. He hesitantly accepted her offer saying that they had to study because they had a test coming up.

And here they were. Eating lunch and studying. They were also flirting. Nino knew what he was doing was wrong, but he thought that Alya didn't like him as much and he wanted a back up just in case. He didn't think of that is a bad thing because he was so confused on his relationship.

"Thank you." Nino smiled at the waitress that brung over some food.

"Thank you." The girl also said.

"So where were we?" Nino asked.

"I was about to tell you how smart you were." The girl flirted.

Nino smiled slightly. "Thank you. You are smart also." He said taking a bite of food.

"Well I have to give you props. You had to learn English which must have been difficult for you." She said kindly.

"Yeah, but I had help from people." Nino said hesitantly. He didn't want to mention Alya. He knew she was flirting and he was flirting back. He just didn't want to tell her and he knew it was wrong, but he didn't care.

He was losing interest in his relationship so he just let himself slip out. He let it happen. He kept eating. "Your cute when you eat." The girl said to him.

"Thanks." He smiled as his phone began to ring. It read 'Alya' on the top.

"Who is that?" The girl asked.

"No one." Nino said hanging it up and putting it in his bag.

-----------

"Oh well. I'll call him later." Alya shrugged and began to head to the bakery. Marinette wouldn't mind her getting their early and Alya wanted to tell her all about America.

She got their and Marinette was attempting to make some cookies.

"No baby you have to add 3 tablespoons not 2." Marinette giggled as Adrien was trying to make some cookies too. Adrien sighed confused on the concept of baking.

Alya remembered when her and Nino baked the cookies and how different it was then. She missed it.

"Oh hey Alya!" Marinette laughed whipping her hands on her apron as Adrien waved.

"Hey girl." Alya said as Marinette hugged her.

"How was America? Was it amazing?" Marinette asked smiling at her.

"It was good." Alya smiled slightly.

Marinette could tell something was wrong. "Well I'll close up really quick and clean up the mess." Marinette said looking around.

"I'll help." Adrien and Alya said in sync. They then looked at each other and laughed.

They cleaned up everything and Adrien left. Marinette had made some lasagna for them to eat and they sat by the TV.

"What happened?" Marinette asked.

"Nothing." Alya said eating some lasagna.

"Come on I could tell you were upset." Marientte said looking at her determined to get it out of her.

"It was fun and we went to Disneyland and McDonalds which was really salty." Alya said with a monotone voice.

"And?" Marinette said trying to get it out of her.

"And we did it." Alya smiled.

"Like it you mean you made love?" Marinette asked to clarify.

"Yes girl." Alya laughed.

"Was it good?" Marinette asked her.

"It was okay. When are you and Adrien going to do it?" Alya asked excitedly.

"I want to wait until I'm married Alya. I want it to be on my honeymoon." Marinette smiled dreaming of the perfect night.

"That's a good idea Mari. I did it on a dorm room bed for one." Alya laughed.

"But something is bugging you." Marientte said.

"He told me how he kissed another girl right before we did it." Alya said awkwardly.

"Alya! Are you still with him?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah." Alya said quietly. "Well kind of. We don't talk as much as we used too."

"That doesn't sound to good. I'm sorry to hear that." Marinette said holding Alya's hand.

"It's fine. I haven't seen you in forever girl. How have you been?" Alya asked with a fake smile.

Marinette began to tell her and they ended the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen next you guys!! Let me know what you think.
Baiii,
Lauryn