Chapter 15: Mi Coeur

Things are happening, and they are happening quick. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nino has been studying with the girl for a while now and he was starting to like her. They even had a few make out sessions during the study sessions. He started talking to Alya maybe every other day and avoiding her calls to talk to the girl. He asked her on a date, but he knew he needed to break it off with Alya before he went with her.

He had one day to end it with Alya and he decided that he would do it. All of the feelings for her were hidden behind the feelings for his new girl. He felt bored with her and he knew the break up was his fault, but he also put that thought in the back of his head.

Meanwhile...

Nino hadn't been calling her as much. He said he was studying and there had been a lot of tests lately. Alya believed it because she had other things to worry about.

Alya was still running her Ladyblog even though there wasn't as many Akuma attacks as there used to be in high school. It had a lot of followers and they liked to know details.

It just so happened that Ladybug would usually pass by her window. She felt lucky that she always saw her in action and got interviews with her. She thought she must have the Lady Luck herself.

She was taking a break from her  research project and decided to update a video of Ladybug waving at her through her window as she swung by. It got views instantly. The Ladyblog was what got her into college in the first place.

She went back to typing her research project. It was about blogging. The Teacher told the class to right research about your favorite blog that isn't your own. All of the sudden Nino was calling her.

It had been about three days since there last conversation and she was excited to talk to him. She didn't know what was coming up next.

"Hey, Mi Coeur." Alya smiled at him.

Nino felt his heart drop. He felt bad about what he was doing. He knew it was wrong, but he was letting his other thoughts cloud his right judgement.

"Hey, Alya." He smiled fakely and sighed.

"I've missed you! I've been doing so much." She said excited. "I've been writing a research project I got at least 20 videos and photos of ladybug-" She kept talking about everything.

"I'm breaking up with you." Nino whispered looking down.

"-going past my window and everyone is-," she stopped realizing what he said. "What?" She asked her face going from excited to confused.

"I-I..." Nino took a deep breath. "I'm breaking up with you. The long distance isn't helping and I just don't fell the same way I felt when I left in the first place."

Alya sat there and couldn't speak she just listened and tried not to cry. She knew if she cried everything would fall with it. "I.. uh-" her voice cracked and trembled. "did I do something wrong?" She looked at the camera.

"No, it-" Nino began to say.

"How long did you-" she took a deep breath, the inhale shaking her body. "When did you start feeling this way?"

"I started to feel different the night of Derrick's rave when the girl kissed me." He said. He might as well let it all out while he had the chance.

"So you felt this way before I came to visit?" She asked slightly agitated.

"I thought when you came everything would be better and I wouldn't feel the way I did." He admitted looking at her. He watched as she slowly broke down.

"So you slept with me and decided that we weren't together anymore?" She looked at him and her lip begin to quiver. She began to break down and at this point she didn't even care.

"No. That,... No!" He said trying to fix what he just said. It would make sense that she would think that, but it wasn't true.

"You are supposed to be Mi Coeur, Nino. You are Mi Coeur! And everything we have been through is for nothing! You used me like a tool." She screamed.

"It started when I was studying with a girl from class, Alya. The night with you was amazing, but you were holding me back from this life I could have." He said back to her. "Everything we had was real and I cherish every minute of it, but I've changed."

"So you dated someone while I was still with you? You cheated on me." She looked around blinking trying to wake herself up. It had to be a dream.

"I just kissed her. I felt bad that's why I'm doing this now. I haven't asked her out and I'm letting you go so I can. I don't want you to be with a cheater and that is what I am to you." He looked at her. His emotions were slowly kicking in.

"This is great. Let me know when you play her like you played me. You might think you don't love me, but inside you will regret this. You will come back to me and everything that you think is right will be wrong. Bye Nino. Go to hell." She looked at him through the screen.

"Al-" Nino started, but she already hung up the laptop. He knew that this was for the best. At least that's what he thought.

Alya began to bawl. She cursed, screamed, and yelled at her laptop. Everything that was going well was destroyed. Including her laptop because she punched it and it cracked all over the place.

She packed a bag with things for an overnight bag. She didn't know what she was going to do, but for now, she knew she wanted to be with her best friend.

It was raining and storming, but she didn't care. At least it hid the tears streaming down her face. She thought Nino was the one. She thought she would grow old with him, and know she had no idea what she was going to do.

She walked into the bakery drenched in water and sobbing.

"Alya?" Adrien said as he walked to the front door.

"Wh- wh- where's Mari-Mar- Marin-" she tried to say but she couldn't breath. She felt like her body was shutting down.

"Marinette is upstairs." Adrien interrupted. "Is everything okay?" He asked as he grabbed a towel for her.

"No- Mi Coeur." She said bawling. "Mi Coeur." She held her chest as she ran up the stairs the towel surrounding her.

Marinette heard and was about to head down, but she was already up. She hugged Alya. She didn't know what was going on and she didn't care that she was soaked. She just hugged her. At this point it's all she could give her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh guys this gives me the goosebumps. It makes me sad and I just *sigh* Okay let me know how you feel about this chapter.
Oh my,
Lauryn