Chapter 18: Angry

Get ready for the sass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya looked at Nino and wanted to attack him. She wanted to punch him until his face falls off. She had so much rage. How could he even think coming here was okay?, she thought. She then remembered that this wasn't her house.

She began to walk angrily towards him, but Adrien grabbed her before she could get to far.

"Why are you here!" She yelled trying to get out of Adriens strong grasp as Marinette tried to calm her down.

"I'm sorry." He said sadly. He didn't realize how angry Alya was after all of this. He thought she would have been a little angry, but no, she was furious. Maybe even still sad like he had become.

"Maybe you should leave." Adrien grunted as he held Alya back.

"Yeah. Alya I'm sorry. I'll go." He began to walk out sadly realizing how bad he messed up. He walked all the way back to his apartment.

Meanwhile...

Alya watched as Nino left trying so hard to break out of Adrien's grip. He was much stronger than Alya and she couldn't get out. As he left her struggling weakened as she heard Marinette talk.

"Alya he isn't worth it. Calm down. It's okay." Marinette said trying to calm down her best friend.

Alya stopped struggling and fell to the ground. "Why the hell is he here?" She said about to cry out of anger.

"I don't know." Marinette said looking at her.

"Me neither." Adrien said as he let go of her and they sat there.

"Why does he think he can come here?" Alya said angrily.

"You might hate his guts, but he is still our friend, Alya." Adrien looked at her feeling slightly guilty.

"Yeah." She sighed looking at the floor. "I'm sorry for acting up. I didn't know how angry I had been since then." She stood up looking at them.

Marinette gave Adrien a look. "I'll go study." He said as he walked away.

"Are you okay?" Marinette asked Alya as she hugged her.

"I never let all that anger out and as soon as I saw him I- I just couldn't. I just-" Alya began to say getting slightly angry.

"You need to punch something don't you?" Marinette let go of their hug and looked at her angry best friend hesitantly.

Alya nodded.

Marinette went to the back of bakery with Alya and she took out a punching bag. Her parents got her it for one of her birthday presents. Alya wasn't sure why but she didn't really care. She just wanted to punch it.

She began to swing until she couldn't feel her arms. She was hitting that thing for 10 minutes straight. She had so much rage inside of her.

"You okay?" Marinette smiles slightly at the energy drained girl.

"Better now. Thanks, Mari. I needed that." She smiled at Marinette.

"Yeah." She nodded. "You should probably decide when your going to confront him, Al." Marinette looked at her with a concerned face.

"I just didn't expect him to be here so soon." She sighed sadly, catching her breath.

"Me neither." Marinette sighed. "Alya?" Marinette asked with a concerned tone in her voice.

Alya looked up at Marinette. "Yeah?" Alya said in a sad voice, thinking she knew what her best friend was about to say.

"Do you still love him?" Marinette looked into Alya's eyes.

"When I saw him, all I could think about was how he hurt me." Alya said looking at the ceiling,trying not to cry. "But at the same time I just wanted him to hold me and tell me it would be okay." She looked at Marinette and a tear went down her cheek.

"Alya." Marinette said in sorrow as she went to hug her best friend. "I'm so sorry."

Alya hugged her crying. She didn't want to love him, but she couldn't help it. She never stopped loving him, she just tried to forget she did all those years. She let go of the hug from her best friend and looked at her.

"Marinette." She looked at her a tear going down the side of she cheek. "What do I do?" Alya sniffled.

"That's up to you, Al." Marinette smiled kindly.
"But make sure it is something that you truly want to happen. Even if you don't think it's right. Do what will make you happy."

"How do you always know what to say?" Alya looked at her and smiled.

"It's a gift." Marinette smiled back.

They both chuckled. Alya didn't know if this was going to be easy or hard for her, but at least she had her best friend to be at her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap. Sorry it took so long I've had a really bad cough this week and I've slowly been writing this chapter for a while.
Until next time,
Lauryn