Chapter 24: I do

So I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever but I COULD NOT find a dress that fit Alya for the longest time. I finally found one. Omg I love it. Anyway here's the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya stood in the room getting ready for her wedding. She was dressed in her wedding dress which was a two piece. It had a lace and slightly bedazzled top and a sleek clean mermaid like bottom. She had her hair curled and had a gold flower headband in her hair with a few white flowers. She wore gold sneaker wedges which were definitely her style. The wedding was gold themed and Alya did most of the styling for the wedding.

She looked in the mirror and fixed her hair a bit more

"You look really beautiful Alya." Marinette said as she came out in her bridesmaid dress a small baby bump showing through. Marinette was of course her Maid of Honor.

Marinette wore a gray dress with a criss cross pattern across and a sheer top to hold it over her shoulders.

"Girl I know." Alya smiled and put her hand on her hip. "You look amazing too."

"Thank you." Marinette smiled as she played with her wedding ring.

"I'm so excited." Alya said as she kept smiling. "My face hurts from all the smiling." Alya said as she held her cheeks.

"Mine too. I'm so excited for you. It's going to be so beautiful." Marinette daydreamed holding her stomach.

"And little munchkin is gonna be at my wedding too. She won't even remember." Alya said to Marinette's stomach.

"Oh." Marinette said as the baby kicked. "I think she's excited to be here too." Marinette laughed as Alya did as well. They talked some more about the wedding and reception. Marinette gave her some advice too.

Meanwhile Nino was getting ready as well he put in his tie. It was the one thing he picked out which he was completely fine with. It was gold and it wasn't even real. He wanted it to be easy as possible.

 He wanted it to be easy as possible