Chapter 6: Double Date

Turns out I forgot to write this chapter and I wrote about half of the next chapter... I would have skipped it, but it's necessary for cuteness you guys! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette and Alya had planned a double date together. Marinette had been begging Alya, but she wanted to get closer to Nino first. Now they were definitely close, and Alya gave in to Marinette's nagging.

It was now winter in Paris and it was chilly. Alya wore a sweater Marinette had made for her. She was absolutely in love with it. They were planning on going to the local diner for some lunch and milkshakes. Nino was going to pick Alya up.

Alya was waiting for Nino in her living room and she heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, Al." He said kissing her and hugging her at the same time.

"Hello, Mi Coeur." Alya said quietly with a smile. That was what she called him. It was his nickname. He was her Coeur and she hoped nothin g would change that.

"I got this for you." He said giving her a red rose.

"Thank you." Alya smiled as she smelt it. She then put it in the vase next to the front door.P
"Are you ready to go?" Nino asked.

"Let's go." She said grabbing his hand.

"So was this your idea? The double date?" Nino asked.

"No. Marinette had been asking for this ever since we got together." Alya said with a chuckle.

"How come we waited so long?" Nino asked confused.

"Because I wanted to make sure that I really liked you, and it was hard to plan around everyone's busy schedule." Alya said.

"You mean Adrien's busy schedule?" Nino said with a smirk.

"Basically. But I think it was worth the wait." Alya said leaning her head on his arm. "Now we are even closer then before." Alya whispered with a smile.

Nino kissed her head and they talked and walked until they got to the diner. Marinette and Adrien weren't there yet. They decided to sit at the bar.

Eventually Marinette and Adrien showed up and they all ordered their food.

"So how has your relationship been?" Marinette asked Alya and Nino even though Alya told her everything.

"Well she is like really awesome and she tells me the truth which comes in handy. She is awesome, dude." Nino said looking at Alya making her smile at him.

"And he is the best, too. He is secretly romantic and he is always buying my roses or chocolates." Alya said looking at him. He was blushing. She kissed his cheek.

"So how about you guys?" Alya asked even though she also knew.

"Mari is so sweet. This scarf that I thought my dad gave me was actually from her. She is so thoughtful she never told me." Adrien said showing them Marinette's signature on the scarf.

Alya just smiled. She was the one that helped Marinette give it to him. She remembered the days where she would give things to Adrien and never put her name on them. It made her laugh a little.

"Stop, Adrien. Your making me blush." Marinette said covering her cheeks.

"It's true, Marinette. You are so sweet." He said putting his arm around her.

"Look at us. We are like the wonder couples." Alya said leaning on Nino.

"Mhmm." Marinette responded. Shortly after they got their food. "This is delicious." Marinette said chomping her burger.

"Definitely." Nino said.

"We should come here more often." Adrien said. Everyone nodded.

After Alya, Adrien, and Marinette ordered milkshakes. Well Nino asked, "May I just have a can of whipped cream please."

Everyone started laughing even the waitress. "Okay sure." The waitress said walking over to the milkshake machine. She came back with everything and they drank up while Nino was spraying whipped cream in his mouth.

"This is why I love you." Alya said as she giggled at her silly boyfriend.

"Mm you wam some." Nino tried to say while his mouth was full with whipped cream. He swallowed the whipped cream.

"No thank you." Alya said.

"Oh come on you know you do." Nino said spritzing some on her nose.

"Really?" Alya said sassily.

"Sorry, Al." Nino said. He then kissed her nose getting most of the whipped cream off. She wiped the rest off.

"Do you want some?" Marinette asked offering some of her milkshake.

"Sure." Adrien said. He sipped some and she sipped some of his.

"Mmm, yours is good." They said at the same time making the other giggle.

They finished their milkshakes and Adrien payed. "No, dude, I'll get ours." Nino said pulling out his wallet.

"No seriously it's fine. I'll get it." Adrien said pushing his wallet away.

"And this is why I love you. Your so generous, Adri." Marinette said wrapping around his arm.

Adrien payed and they decided to walk. Marinette was shivering a little bit. "Here." Adrien said putting the scarf around her neck.

"Thank you." Marinette said getting on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek.

"Girl, you two are adorable." Alya said as she was holding Nino's hand.

"So are you two." Marinette replied.

They were two perfect couples and nothing would change that. Alya and Marinette both knew that they would be with their boyfriends for a long time.

They were walking for a while when they got to the bakery. "We will see you two later okay?" Adrien said as he was walking inside with Marinette.

They all said, "Bye!" and left each other. Nino walked Alya home.

"That was fun." Alya said to Nino.

"Yeah. I ate to much whipped cream." Nino said holding his stomache.

Alya laughed. "Nino, you ate a whole can of sprayable sugar. What did you think was gonna happen?" Alya said laughing.

"I don't know. I didn't think it was a bad idea at the time." Nino said smiling a little at his mistake.

"Your so adorable, Mi Coeur." Alya said kissing his cheek.

They got to Alya's house. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Nino said.

"Okay. I love you." Alya said hugging him.

"I love you, too." Nino said as he kissed her. Alya then went inside and they finished the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mi Coeur= My Heart
Cute cute cute cute cute! I love to write the cute. Anyway let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments.
Luv ya,
Lauryn