Chapter 17: Darlin' I'm Coming Home

So I have another new book out for you all. It's called Tangclawed. It's based of of tangled and of course Adrien is Rapunzel. Anyway on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 3 years since Alya and Nino had been together last. Alya had been on a couple of dates, but none were the same. They weren't the same type of love that Nino fave her. The type of love she wanted.

Nino had dated the girl for two years. He later found out she had been cheating on him the whole time. He knew that he deserved what happened.

He also knew he messed up with Alya big time. He wanted her again. Now more than ever. He decided to call her continuously. She never picked up. He kept trying and trying. Since he never got a hold of Alya, he had decided to focus on his studies and managed to graduate early.

He needed to see her. He needed to get back home and have nothing in his way of getting his love back. Like she said to him, she was his Coeur and he wanted to make her that forever.

He just had to figure out how. He didn't know how he would tell her he loved her and that he always did. The one thing he definitely didn't know how to tell is how he wanted her back.

He hoped that she wasn't with someone and that she was willing. He remembered when she said he would regret it. Like usual, she was right. She also said to not come crawling back, but yet here he was ready to do exactly that.

He got all of his things shipped to an apartment that he had bought and brought everything else with him on the plane. He sat there waiting to get to Paris.

Next to him was a little boy sleeping. Next to him was an older girl on her phone and the mom also sleeping on the end. He thought having two kids would be good for him and Alya.

The little boy fell on Nino as he slept and Nino tensed up a bit. He looked at the girl sitting next to the boy and she looked back. "Oh goodness." She said in English.

"Andy." She said grabbing his shoulder to wake him up. "Your sleeping on a stranger." She said in French.

Nino chuckled at the girl as the boy woke up. He looked like he was about 5 years old or so. "Penewopeeee." He groaned. "I sleepy." He later back on Nino.

"It's fine." Nino said in French. He wanted to sound more comforting.

"See he okay." Andy said as he got comfortable on Nino.

Penelope sighed. "Are you sure?" She looked at him an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." He nodded and let the boy lay on him for most of the flight until the boy woke up to play with his sister.

The boy asked Nino if he wanted to play too and he did. He really liked the two of them. They were very kind and funny.

The plane landed and he got all of his bags and put them in his new car. It was a piece of crap but it was good enough for him to use so he wasn't complaining. He put his bags up and drove to his apartment and put everything up. He then headed to Marinette's bakery.

Adrien and Marinette were still friends with him after everything he had done. Alya was okay with that but she didn't talk to them about him ever.

Nino didn't tell them he was coming because it was a surprise. He cane in and looked around. It was a lot different then how it used to be in high school.

Adrien came down the stairs. He saw Nino and smiled. "Hey man." He gave him a hug then looked around. "What are you doing here?" He said as footsteps came down the stairs.

"I finished college already, dude." He nodded waiting for Marinette to come downstairs.

"You should probably le-" Adrien said as Nino saw Alya come down the stairs with Marinette.

"What are you doing here?" Alya said as she crossed her arms looking at him.

The whole room was silent.