Chapter 25: Back Home

Sorry for taking so long. It's hard to get inspiration sometimes. If you guys want quicker chapters some support might help. Now for the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a week since the two got back from their honeymoon. They were moving into Nino's apartment. Alya was still applying for jobs hoping she could do something with the internet. Nino was actually doing really well in the music industry. He was well known around Paris as a DJ and he was getting booked for a lot of different gigs.

Marinette offered Alya a job at the bakery part time until she could find a real job to keep her busy and Alya accepted. Alya got her last set of boxes from her old apartment and went to Nino's apartment.

"Last load?" He asked as Alya nodded putting down the box in the room and fixing her ponytail.

"Yeah. Just have to unpack. I'll start later though since I have to get into work." Alya said as she wiped her head. She was feeling a bit sick but she didn't worry to much about it.

"Alright. I'll unpack for you since I don't have work today." Nino said looking to her and grabbing her waist.

"Thank you." Alya smiled at him putting her arms around his neck.

"I'm excited that your moving in." Nino said looking at her bringing her closer.

"Me too, mi coeur." Alya smiled as she kissed him.

Nino looked at her putting his head on her head. "I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." Alya said looking at him.

Nino kissed her again with more passion and Alya did the same back a smile on her face. It got a little more intense and then Alya backed a way a bit.

"Babe. I have to get to work." Alya said as Nino kissed her neck a bit.

He stopped and looked up to her. "Okay. I'll see you later then." He said as he kissed her once more.

"Yes you will." Alya said as she chuckled and grabbed her purse. "See you later."

"Bye Al." Nino said as Alya left for the bakery.

She drove Nino's car to the bakery and went inside to start working. "Hey Mari." She said as she saw her best friend with an apron on, cooking some bakery treats.

"Hey Al." She said as she turned around. She was going to pop at any moment.

"Girl why are you still working? You need to be careful with that oven." Alya said as she touched Marinettes stomach. Alya coughed lightly away from Marinette.

"I'm being careful. Just making a few things Adrien has trouble with. It seems you are a little bit sick though." She said as she looked to her best friend.

"No Im just feeling a little icky. I've been unpacking nonstop." Alya said as she smiled to Marinette.

"If you get sick let me know. I wouldn't want you to work if you aren't feeling well." Marinette said with a smile.

"Thanks girl but I need the money." Alya said as she looked to the treats in the oven. "Now what do I need to do?" Alya asked as Marinette gave her instructions and she began to do some of the chores.

After a while she was feeling worse and she ran to the bathroom. She began throwing up a little bit. She washed her hands and mouth and then went to go find Marinette. She went upstairs to see her best friend lounging on the couch with the tv on.

"Marinette? You awake?" Alya asked as she walked around the couch. She took down her hair and put it back up tighter.

"Yeah I'm up. Is everything okay?" She asked as she sat up a little.

"Yeah everything's okay. I just threw up so I think I'll head home." Alya said as she looked to her friend.

"Before you go-" Marinette said as she stood up holding her stomach. "-do you have to go to the bathroom?" Marinette asked as she walked to the bathroom and Alya followed.

"Marinette what do you-" Alya began to ask before realizing what her friend was asking her to do. "Oh no I don't think-" Alya said as Marinette grabbed a pregnancy test out of the medicine cabinet.

"Hey just try. If it isn't positive it's okay but I think it might be." Marinette smiled handing her the test. Marinette walked out of the bathroom and Alya looked at the test. She sighed and peed on it.

After she was done she put it back in the package and went to see Marinette. "What does it say?" Marinette asked eagerly.

"I just did it, it hasn't changed yet." Alya said looking to Marinette. She was very nervous. She sat on the couch.

"It's okay to be nervous you know." Marinette smiled.

"Yeah I am. This is going to be life changing if it's positive." Alya said as she held it. They stayed silent for a while.

"Check it now." Marinette said kindly as she looked at Alya.

Alya pulled the test out of the bag and it said positive. "Holy shit." Alya said covering her mouth. She couldn't help but smile. "Marinette. I'm pregnant." Alya said as she looked to her best friend.

"I knew it! Alya you are going to be the best mother." Marinette said with a smile as she hugged her best friend.

Alya hugged her back and then vomit was coming so she ran to the bathroom.

"You okay?" Marinette asked kindly.

"I'm wonderful." She said with a chuckle and a smile. "She was about to have a baby. "I have to tell Nino." Alya said as she grabbed her bag and said her goodbyes.

She got in the car holding the test and started crying. Happy tears of course. She wiped them and began driving. She got to the apartment and went inside. She didn't know if she wanted to surprise him or just tell him. As she walked in she put the test in her purse.

She closed the door and saw Nino on the couch watching tv. "Hey babe." Alya said as she walked to him. She put her purse on the couch.

"What are you doing home so early?" He asked surprised to see her.

"I wasn't feeling well." She said with a smile.

"Is everything okay?" He asked confused about her smile.

"Yeah I actually wanted to show you something." Alya said as she looked through her purse and saw it. She paused.

"What is it?" He asked as he turned towards her a bit.

She pulled it out and put it behind her back. "Now promise not to freak out okay?" She asked as she gave him a smirk.

"I promise Al. What is it? Your starting to scare me." Nino said as he stood up in front of her.

"Well-" she started as she showed it to him. "I'm pregnant." She smiled up at him as he took the stick.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a smile as Alya nodded. "You didn't just get Marinette to pee on this for you?" He asked as Alya chuckled.

"No mi coeur it's the real thing." Alya said smiling.

"Alya!" He said as he picked her up and kissed her.

"Be. Careful. I taste like vomit." She was kissed by him at each period.

"I don't care. I'm so happy." He smiled holding her from under her butt. "I love you." He said as he kissed her again.

"I love you too." She said with a smile as she rested her forehead against his. "We are having a baby." She whispered happily. She couldn't wait to be a mother.