Chapter 4: Baking

Two chapters in one day. So as I said before most of this story is about their adult lives so you will have bits of their younger lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya and Nino have been dating for about a month now and they have gotten really close. They haven't had there first kiss yet, mostly because they wanted to do it over something special.

Alya wanted to do something fun yet challenging with Nino. She decided to make cookies at her house. She didn't think it would be that hard, but Nino said he had never made anything in a kitchen before other then a sandwich and a bowl of cereal.

She put her hair up and got all of the supplies ready. Nino showed up just when she finished.

"Hey." Alya smiled as she hugged Nino.

"Hey, Al." Nino hugged her back. They walked to the kitchen and Nino looked around. "This might not end well." He laughed.

"I believe in you." Alya smiled giving him an apron and putting hers on afterward.

"Okay we need the eggs, milk, and cookie mix in here." Alya said to Nino pointing at each.

Milk. Check. Cookie mix. Check. Eggs? You should do the eggs." Nino said hesitantly.

"We will do it together okay." Alya said smiling. She stood in front of him as he stood behind her. He grabbed the egg. "Okay hit it on the bowl." She said with her hand on his motioning it to the edge of the bowl.

"Okay." Nino said as he concentrated on cracking it.

"Okay now," Alya said grabbing his other hand putting it on the egg. He was now wrapped around her. Alya felt herself blushing as she realized it. "Gently open it." She said quietly. "And let the egg fall." She said as it fell in with no shell escaping."

"Yes!" Nino said proudly.

"See I told you that you could do it." Alya said turning her head slightly.

"Because of you." He said kissing her cheek.
They both badly wanted to kiss each other on the lips, but they were so hesitant.

Alya smiled and turned to look at him. "I would say your a great baker so far." She smiled.

"I would too." He joked.

They looked at each other waiting for the other to do something. They were so close they could feel each other's breath on them. Alya got on her tip toes and smiled. "Just as tall as you." She whispered.

Nino then leaned in kissing her on the lips and grabbing her waist. He couldn't wait. He wanted her, he needed her. She quickly kissed him back wanting everything he wanted.

They pulled back. "I'm sorry. I know you wanted it to-" Nino began to say realizing Alya wanted it to be special, but then interrupted by Alya kissing him again.

"This is as special as I need it." She whispered as she leaned her head on his, still on her tippy toes. They pecked each other once more.

"We should get back to the cookies." Nino said smiling.

"Yes. Good idea." Alya giggled. She was so happy.

They mixed and then baked the cookies and it was time for decoration.

"Okay don't do to much or else it will taste weird, but don't do to little of it will- well taste weird." Alya said kindly. She grabbed the red icing while Nino grabbed the green.

"Alright not to much not to little." Nino repeated as he put the icing on. "Is this good?" He asked showing Alya his cookie.

"Perfect." Alya said looking up from the cookie she was icing. She had already iced 6 while Nino only did one.

They finished icing and Alya grabbed the sprinkles. "Okay choose whatever one you like." She said.

Nino looked through the options and chose his favorite. He began to poor the sprinkles on his cookie.

"Nino Stop! You can't use that many sprinkles." Alya said noticing the tower of sprinkles on the cookie.

"Watch me!" Nino said messing with Alya.

"Nino!" Alya said trying to grab the sprinkles out of his hand. She eventually got them and put them away.

"Sprinkle stealer." Nino said in a sassy tone, but smiling.

"Sprinkle overloader." Alya said angrily.

"That's not even a word." Nino laughed.

"Whatever." Alya said pushing him a little to get the message across. "Help me clean up." Alya said still slightly aggravated at Nino.

"Anything for you." Nino said trying to lighten her up. They cleaned up everything and they stood in front of the cookies.

"Let's try these bad boys." Alya said no longer angry and excited to try the cookies. They both picked up a cookie and began to eat it.

"These are delicious." Nino said happily.

"Let me try." Alya said offering some of her cookie. They took a bite out of the others cookie.

"Mine is better." They both said at the same time. They began to laugh as they finished there cookie.

"Your so cute." Nino said admiring her laugh.

Alya smiled at him. "I know." She whispered with a smile on her face.

"Har har." Nino said getting closer to her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Alya suggested.

"Sure." Nino said. They went to Alya's room with the cookies and began to watch a rom-com.

They were sitting on the couch in her room, but Nino got closer to her putting his arm around her as she put her head on his shoulder. She eventually fell asleep on him.

"Your so beautiful." Nino whispered. He grabbed her and put her in bed. He left a note on the door saying that he left and he enjoyed the cookies and the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! Much cute, very wow. I hope you liked this chapter. See you guys soon!
Sincerely,
Lauryn