Chapter 10- An Alliance

((So many good looking Youtubers in that picture, haha! Wait...Marky and...Sparklez....a team?! 🙀 Read to find out!! Enjoy!))

Through all the panic, you found two guns and threw one to Max. You grabbed the weapons and a pair of brass knuckles from the closet, then motioned Max to follow you. The windows shattered when you grabbed the door. You ran out into the night, onto the front lawn to see two black SUV's parked in front. Six guns were pointed out the windows and shooting at everyone in the yard.

You skillfully shot toward the front of the car, trying to make it explode. Max began doing the same. The first car soon began smoking and the doors swiftly opened. Out ran 6 guys and one very pissed off Captain Sparklez.

Just then, the front door of the house opened and out walked Adam in a long coat, holding a tommy gun.

"Stop! Everybody stop!" Adam commanded. The gunfire quieted, and he stepped forward to the end of the sidewalk where Jordan stood. They stared at each other for a moment, neither of them broke the silence. Then Adam pointed to the other car.

"Tell them to get out." He demanded. Captain Sparklez looked to the car and did just that. As the door opened you couldn't believe it. Markiplier jumped out along with a few other men. Did they team up to surprise attack you guys?

"Just what do you think you're trying to prove?" Adam scowled. Mark straightened up in an attempt to look taller.

"Some of our clients have been cutting ties with us because they'd rather do business with you guys." Jordan sneered.

"Sorry to hear that, but that's outta my hands." Adam shrugged.

For a while, a tense silence settled over everyone. You stayed still, your gun pointed at the ground. Their goons, and your group remained ready for action in case something arose.

"We want our business partners back, Sky." Mark glared.

"And I'd like a normal childhood, Marky. But it's a little late. Why don't we just go back home and forget this happened." Adam suggested. It was obvious he wanted to avoid any casualties.

"Or...we could do this fair without guns." Jordan shrugged, looking at Mark. He smirked and threw down the gun he was holding. Adam took a few steps back cautiously and the rest of the goons dropped their weapons too. Jordan charged forward, throwing a jab at Adam's face. Just then, all chaos broke out.

A firm punch smacked right into your jaw, taking you by surprise. You stumbled back, and Max tripped the man who punched you. You both teamed up on the man, beating him until he was unconscious. Just as that one fell, another man got pushed into you.

You pushed him and a pistol was slipped into your hand. You didn't see who put it there, all you saw was the man running at you. You hadn't realized that you shot him until he fell to the ground, and everyone in the yard was staring at you.

Bad guys, good guys. They were all starring mostly with looks of hatred on their faces. People from your team stared in disbelief. Soon there was a scramble of people grabbing their guns off the ground. You felt frozen in your spot, unable to move. Thankfully, Tim grabbed your arm and pulled you inside.

You stood in the middle of the living room, slightly confused as to how you got there. But your attention was turned to Tim when he started shouting at you.

"Why the hell did you do that?! We could have taken them, now our group is getting shot at! Why did you pick up your gun?!" He glared. You stared at him for a second then formed a response.

"I didn't...someone put it in my hand. I shot on instinct, Tim. I swear I didn't mean to..." You responded. He sighed in frustration and ran a hand through his hair.

"Who the hell would do that?!" Tim asked. You shrugged.

"Who was behind me?" You asked. He shook his showing he didn't have a clue.

No more words were spoken between either of you. You just stared around the room for a moment until the gun fire outside quieted. You and Tim exchanged looks, then went to see why everything stopped. You crept to the door, and it swung open.

                                                               Until
                                                                       Next
                                                                                  Time.....