Chapter 23- Boring Meetings

((If you're not following me make sure you do, because I already have an idea for the next Sky Media fanfic I want to do. I love writing these and I love getting the nice comments from you all who are enjoying the story. Thanks, and enjoy!))

You sat in the meeting room, a room connected to Adam's office. All the guys were sitting around the table talking about something you stopped listening to. Possibly something about trying to be "illegal, but respectful to the law".

You remember what Alesa told you before the meeting. She was taking Mason to the Zoo with her friend. You thought about how much more fun being at the zoo would be, as opposed to sitting through this meeting.

Suddenly you realized all eyes were on you. They must've noticed you were zoned out. Awkwardly, you clear your throat and nod at them.

"Yes, I agree." You said.

They snickered and grinned at your confused expression.

"(Y/n) you zoned out didn't you?" Adam sighed. You blushed and nodded.

"We were discussing the annual vacation." He explained, you smiled in response.

One after the other, the guys began spitting out suggestions of where to go but Adam shushed them. He explained that the location had been picked already. We needed a house sitter though to watch over everything and the pets of course.

Everyone at the table was silent, thinking. This was an important decision since not all of your friends had been trustworthy over the past month. Adam suggested you each write down a name of who you think should be the house sitter. A paper was passed around, and you three people came to your mind. Ethan, James, and Emily. All very good people who have helped out the group in the past.

You noticed someone already put Ethan and James down, so you wrote Emilys' name at the end of the list then passed it to Max. He wrote another name then finally passed it to Adam. Adams' eyes scanned the paper and stopped for a minute. He squinted then looked up at everyone.

"Who the heck is Ronnie??" He asked. Barney slammed his hands on the table, startling everyone in the process.

"Rrr-ronieee!" He shouted. Everyone stared at him for a moment trying to understand what was happening. Adam chuckled and shook his head before looking back at the paper. You tapped your fingers on the table absentmindedly while waiting for him to say something else. He put the paper down and cleared his throat.

"Hmm, it seems people are split between Ethan and James. How many votes for Ethan, raise your hand." About 3 people voted him, and 3 voted for James. In the end, Adam decided to call both guys to see who'd be able to house sit.

A meal and 3 games later, Adam called another meeting. He said Ethan was taking his family on a road trip that week, but James was free. You were  so happy. You loved when he visited because he always treated you like a princess and made sure the guys wouldn't tease you. Oh and he always had the best jelly beans.

Just before dismissing you, Adam clapped his hands together.

"Alright guys, next week the jelly bean King is coming!" He grinned.

Until
Next
Time....