What!! Fangs!!?? (Part 2)

~~~Morning~~~

"Endou! Wake up now", Aki shaked Endou.

"Hai. I'm awake" ,Endou said while yawning.

Soon everyone were awaken except for Fubuki.

"What he is still asleep!" Someoka said shocked.

"A bear has gone into hibernation", Fudou said smirking.

"Shut the hell up", Someoka huffed.

"Stop you two", Hijikata said holding Someoka.

The fight seized when the sound of screaming and groaning could be heard.

"That's Fubuki!" Hiroto said who has become paler.

The screaming and shouting got more fierce as every second passes which terrified others.

"AH!.STOP!..SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! AH!...SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" Fubuki shouted.

"Fubuki we are coming!" Fyuppe shouted.

They tried to open the door of Fubuki's room but it was locked.

"What! Locked? How come the door is locked!" Endou exclaimed.

"Step aside Endou" , Someoka said.

Endou did what he was told and then the four strong players-Gouenji, Someoka, Hijikata, and Kabeyama- tried to knock down the door.

The door burst open revealing Fubuki who was in a dire state. He was shaking tremendously, tears rolling down his eyes. He hugged himself tightly and was lying on the floor screaming due the pain he was experiencing.

"AH!!!! MAKE IT STOP!! PLEASE", Fubuki shouted loudly.

Now Kudou Kankoku came to see what was going on and was looking petrified.

"Hurry call the doctor!" Someoka shouted.

"No. Calling the doctor won't help" , Kudou Kankoku said sadly.

"Fubuki lets go the the department. There you would feel better but till then we can't do anything" ,Kudou Kankoku gritted his teeth.

"PLEASE...AH!!!!... HELP ME...please", Fubuki said in a weak tone.

"Let's go Fubuki", Kudou Kankoku said moving towards Fubuki inorder to carry him to the car.

"AH!...STOP IT!..STOP IT!..STOP IT...!" Fubuki kept on screaming tightening his grip on him.

Kudou Kankoku  moved towards Fubuki but stopped in his tracks.

"No! NO!" Kudou Kankoku said horrified.

Everyone came closer to look what scared Kankoku so much and got scared.

"AH!..NO! PLEASE...STOP!" Fubuki shouted.

What was happening was so unrealistic. Fubuki's perfect teeth were now getting pointy more like...FANGS. Fubuki started to cough profusely and blood came out of his mouth.

Everyone was so shocked and scared that they felt as if they were rooted to the ground.

"AH! *cough* PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!... *cough* I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Fubuki shouted while coughing out blood.

"Fubuki let's go" ,Kudou Kankoku  said who looked sad.

He picked up Fubuki and carried the coughing boy to the car. Everyone stood rooted to the ground watching the car till it was out of sight.

"Please tell me I'm still asleep. Aki please wake me up" , Someoka said not believing what he just saw.

"It's real", Hiroto said in a shaky voice.

Everyone was scared to see Fubuki so much hurt and now he's gone with Kantoku.

"I don't understand anything at all. And the only thing we can do is wait for them to get back" , Kidou said with fear in his voice.

Everyone nodded since this was the only option left for them.They could only wait for an explanation and also for Fubuki to get better.