Let The Search Begin

Konichiwa Minna-san! Gomen for not updating. I have been facing some really big depressing issues and have been crying for four days because my life is ruined 。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。 So to cheer me up my family took me to a vacation and it did helped but the scar is still there. Gomen again for me not updating but I guess there won't be any for a few days and my activity on wattpad won't be that much too.
-------------------------------------------------------

They all entered with Fubuki into the abandon factory with bad memories flooding back as Fubuki's gaze got colder every second.

Detective Onigawara bended a bit and told Fubuki to start doing his thing upon which he started to sniff in the air as his tail swings behind him.

Fubuki for the first time stood on his two feet and started to move forward with his eyes closed while scratching the walls with his sharp claws and his tail swinging slightly.

The team peered at Fubuki's new features since it was their first time that Fubuki let them get closer to him. Some looked at his swinging tail while others looked at his claws and the rest at his twitching ears.

Fubuki abruptly stopped in his tracks causing his followers to bump into him upon which Fubuki snapped his fangs scaring the others.

"Why did you stop Fubuki? Is there a problem?" Detective Onigawara asked careful not making Fubuki more angry.

Fubuki pointed towards four different ways and spoke

"There There There There"

Upon hearing what Fubuki said, he divided the group into four.
-------------------------------------------------------

Group 1 contained Endou, Hiroto, Gouenji, Someoka, Detective Onigawara and Fubuki

Group 2 contained Kidou, Haruna, Toramaru, and Kogure

Group 3 Kudou, Fuyuppe, Tsunami, Tobitaka, Kazemaru, and Sakuma

Group 4 Fudou, Aki, Tachimukai, Kabeyama and Hijikata 

-------------------------------------------------------

Fubuki led his group through series of halls which were mostly the same and the strong scent of chemicals saturated the air as it caused a bit of irritation.

A left turn was made and they entered into a room which looked completely ordinary nothing like a lab. The tables were filled with scattered papers that everyone except Fubuki started to go through.

He frowned and sniffed at various places catching the attention of the others.

"Fubuki what are you doing?" Detective Onigawara asked upon which he scowled at him.

He sniffed everywhere and moved near a messed up shelve with his tail swinging at a faster rate.

He pushed his head among the things that were on the shelve and suddenly the floor started to shake as the wall moved illuminating the place they were looking for.

"Wow Fubuki you're amazing! How did you know that there was a switch" ,Endou complimented but Fubuki pulled out his head and ran towards the lab.